Best Mens Fragrance VOL. I need to step my "smell good" game up

Man I use that armani and some other brands every once in a while, but usually I just roll on that axe and hop out the garage door

Grimlock are you talking about the marc jacobs that smells REALLY good but the scent isnt strong enough? if so whats the name? I gotta get it!

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Blvgari

/thread

QFT
smokin.gif

try stepping outside the box and get something different from the usual suspects you see in these threads. Go to saks and check out some of the bond no 9scents, they have some nice ones that not everyone will have. Or dig into some of the more boutique fragrances that often get passed up by the avg consumerbecause they don't have the "gucci" "burberry" "D&G" branding influence. I get tired of walking by people and smellingthe same 10 scents all damn day.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Don't use bodyspray with cologne.

Polo Black
RL Romance
Gucci Homme II
Lacoste Essential
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
best in my oppinion.

but all of those smell good but the D&G light blue starts to smell kinda sour after along wear

Is their anything you guys have that is more unique? I swear every cologne smells practically the same to me.

If you want something unique try this hermes out... it smells like oranges; I think it smells great!
eau-d-orange-verte-cologne-by-hermes-1-7-oz-eau-de-cologne-spray-men.jpg

victoria secrets cologne for men is the greatest cologne ever made and no i didnt buy it for my self it was given to me

My newest/latest is Armani Diamonds.

Smells somewhat like Armani Code, but its different enough to warrant a purchase.

Back
Top Bottom