Best Mens Fragrance VOL. I need to step my "smell good" game up

let me add 212.

212 and gucci is all a men needs.

Don't get di gio unless you wanna smell like everyone else and remind a girl of her ex

I heard it really depends on the individual. I also heard that your natural smell has something to do with how it smells on your body.

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

Yves Saint Laurent Homme
/thread

Yo I have hear great things bout this Gucci and jean paul joints I would say those and /thread

(sucks for me Im still simping in Curve and Chrome)

Originally Posted by curt2121

try stepping outside the box and get something different from the usual suspects you see in these threads. Go to saks and check out some of the bond no 9 scents, they have some nice ones that not everyone will have. Or dig into some of the more boutique fragrances that often get passed up by the avg consumer because they don't have the "gucci" "burberry" "D&G" branding influence. I get tired of walking by people and smelling the same 10 scents all damn day.
Check this site out, it's basically the Niketalk of fragrances: http://www.basenotes.net/http://www.basenotes.net/http://www.basenotes.net/

bingo, that's a great site for fragrance info. GO THERE NT.
I heard it really depends on the individual. I also heard that your natural smell has something to do with how it smells on your body.
yes, this is true. What smells good in a bottle or on one person might be awful on another. Personal body chemistry definitely has an influence onit. I'd NEVER buy anything without trying it out for a day (although usually I try it 3 diff days just to make sure).

Originally Posted by drekin06

How many times do you guys spray yourselves?

one on the left wrist
one on the right wrist
rub in

one on left side of neck
one on right side of neck

one on left pec
one on right pec.

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by H3h45

Originally Posted by drekin06

How many times do you guys spray yourselves?

one on the left wrist
one on the right wrist
rub in

one on left side of neck
one on right side of neck

one on left pec
one on right pec.
nerd.gif
That is too many damn sprays, unless you're wearing something like Clinique Happy or something. Standing next to you in an elevator or crowded train must be unbearable.
not really.

wrists only gives off scent when you walk (in motion)

neck.. only when you hug someone(gets close)

and when i spray my chest, I put on a shirt right after so most of it gets soaked into the tee.

too much is when i double up on the neck and wrist sprays
ohwell.gif

I can't front, when I was young and didn't know any better I would spray my clothes with cologne before I put em on
laugh.gif

The proper way to put on cologne is to lightly spray your pulse points.

These include the wrists, the spot about 1-2 inches down from behind your ear, your chest, and behind the knees.

Remember fellas, cologne is something that shouldn't linger any longer than the man wearing it.

^ I thought it was funny at first but the idea is to place the fragrance on areas that generate the most heat, and behind the knee is one of those spots.

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Aqua di gio by Armani smells amazing.

Only opinion that counts.... a girls. If you want to smell good for other guys then listen to what other guys on here are saying.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Don't use bodyspray with cologne.

Polo Black
RL Romance
Gucci Homme II
Lacoste Essential
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue
Yes, This man has great taste.. Lacoste Essential is what i had last, Gucci Homme II is what i have now, D&G Light Blue is the next purchase..oh, an Polo Black is great too...

Originally Posted by instant klassic

laugh.gif
@ this mindset. If it were up to girls, all of us would be wearing Ed Hardy tees, bootcut jeans, Kenneth Cole shoes, and wearing the same cologne as all other guys on the street. You putting the !+%*! up on the pedestal.
I'd rather go to Sephora and test out every scent to actually find something I like then listen to a girl telling me "you should wear this because my other guy friend/bf/dad/uncle/cousin/so and so's bf wears this so you should wear it too." At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one wearing the cologne.
pimp.gif
nicely said.

What would you guys say is a good everyday cologne..........like its not too strong but light and fresh smelling????

Back
Top Bottom