Aqua di gio by Armani smells amazing.
pimp.gif
love this fragrance, i always use it!!

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

Creed - Green Irish Tweed
Creed - Silver Mountain Water

this aint for the average gentlleman though. This stuff is BALLER. I like the Erulfa (sp) Creed put out

[h3]http://www.creedfragrances.co.uk/site/products/product/95[/h3]
[h3]Erolfa[/h3]
An exceptionally long lasting "oceanic" fragrance inspired by the intoxicating freshness of sea air.
from their website

I was checking that one a few days ago. It's a nice subtle scent. Real clean. I checked out some G.I.T. a few years ago in London, and it's been in the rotation ever since.

the only people that know whats good ....
i've been wearing Creed Millesime Imperial for over a year now
pimp.gif

i don't think i can go back to cheaper colognes

Originally Posted by instant klassic

laugh.gif
@ this mindset. If it were up to girls, all of us would be wearing Ed Hardy tees, bootcut jeans, Kenneth Cole shoes, and wearing the same cologne as all other guys on the street. You putting the !+%*! up on the pedestal.
I'd rather go to Sephora and test out every scent to actually find something I like then listen to a girl telling me "you should wear this because my other guy friend/bf/dad/uncle/cousin/so and so's bf wears this so you should wear it too." At the end of the day, YOU'RE the one wearing the cologne.
preciiiiisely.... everyone wears the scent differently when it reacts with our pheromones and whatnot... some scents work with some people but notas well with others. it's all subjective.

personally on a man, i love

Jean Paul Gaultier (Le Homme)
Polo Double Black
Dolce & Gabbana (Pour Homme)
Bvlgari smells awesome too i'm not sure the name

i'm not into light blue & armani code for men because those perfumes are in my rotation
laugh.gif

Cologne shopping isn't my favorite thing. When I find something I like, I stick with it for a while.

for anyone needing new scents try out sephora. they have this sampler pack with like 10 samples and a little pamphlet (sp) that you fill out after you tryeach one; it's like $50. you rate each one and when you take the pamphlet back to the store you get a free regular sized bottle of the one you liked thebest. i got it for xmas and it's a good way to try diff kinds of cologne out and gauge people's reactions to each cologne.

does anyone try to match their scents to the seasons? i personally have one or two bottles of cologne according to what season it is and keep them in rotationthroughout. for winter i go with more "woody" scents. spring i try to go with more lighter "watery" scents, for summer i go with lightscents that are more "fruit based" IMO and for the fall i rock with more "earthly" scents. i try to rock with one or 2 scents at a time,using more than that IMO doesnt give you an opportunity to become associated with a scent.

personal faves:
YSL - l'homme
JPG - le male
Dior - farenheit
Hanae mori -Hanae mori

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Aqua di gio by Armani smells amazing.

I got that one for xmas, Ive been told i smell yummy o_0
So did you let her lick the rapperrrrrr?

laugh.gif
But really, that Aqua dio gio is quite an attractive scent for women,I rocked that a lot back in high school and got nothing but complements. Come to think of it my collection hasn't been updated since then...I thinkit's time to look up some of this stuff you guys mentioned.

And how much are we talkin for the Erolfa and other Creed scents? Like...more than 100 for a normal sized bottle?

D&G Light Blue
PRADA
Kenneth Cole - all
Burberry - all
Diesel
Banana Republic - Slate
Issey Mayaki
Lacoste..

......................just to name a few.... Oh and Polo Black

So I just came from Macy's trying out different colognes after being inspired to change my scent after years and years of using Aqua Di Gio.

After reading through this post, I was interested in trying out the D&G Light Blue. Talking to a guy in the cologne dept., what he told me was that theLight Blue was inspired by the Gio scent which is why they smell real similar. I guess a lot of people come in trying to compare the two. They smell realsimilar, the only difference is that Light Blue dries out to a spicy smell which I ain't fond of. (Spicy smells reminds me of Old Spice which is NOT thebusiness.) So between those two, id still go with Gio.

I also was interested in trying RL Romance. Tried it, but didn't like the smell.

The one smell that I really liked was Paris Hilton for men. Real chill smell and I encourage ya'll to give it a whiff.

This thread reminds me I need to pick up some new scents tomorrow, most likely Armani Diamonds, Gucci by Gucci, and D&G the one.

mjtmc0.jpg

issey miyake,polo sports,issey miyake(green),Aqua de gio (empty), Escada sentiment, lacoste essential, Versace, issey miyake intense, polo blue and isseymiyake summer edition.

ALL of this smells really good!!!

Back
Top Bottom