Best Movie Of 2007 Into the Wild Vol. No Country for Old Men Close 2nd

how can you put wild hogs over the host breddawg?

NCFOM was good, but I dunno about 1st, I bet I AM LEGEND takes most of the awards tho.

great book by a great author. Read his book called Into thin air about the everest tragedy too. I undersntad liking his pinciples but going into alaskathinking that you have a chance and only brining a .22 rifle and some rice is not wise.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Oh dang, your right! I must have skimmed right over it as I was picking movies. A correction will be made
embarassed.gif

ive had the book sitting by my computer forever but have yet to crack it, maybe just watch the movie?

no country for old men, juno, gone baby gone, atonement, august rush were all super good imo

i would say either one its not the like watching the movie would take away from reading the book, the book just goes into more detail, kind of like fight club,i saw the movie first but it didn't take anything away from it when i read the book, I have no country for old men by cormac mccarthy just sitting hereto, but i'm going to probbaly have to wait till break to read it to much school work.

i've been wanting to make a post about into the wild for about a month now... but i'm too lazy. this was easily the most inspiring film oflast year & my favorite. emile hirsch along with all the supporting actors killed their roles in this film. even vince vaughn decided to actually act inthis film, which was surprising. chris mccandless was definitely flawed and unwise in some of his actions, but the way he related to people and his principlesmade you want to be a better person.

... there will be blood is probably a better film, but into the wild is by far my favorite of 2007.

into the wild
there will be blood
no country for old men
zodiac
juno
the lookout
i am legend
knocked up
gone baby gone

The Bourne Ultimatum
dan in real life
....that's just off the top of my head, 2007 was a pretty good year for movies.

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

NCFOM was good, but I dunno about 1st, I bet I AM LEGEND takes most of the awards tho.

Ha, funny joke.

You WERE joking, weren't you? Say yes. Unless you meant the Teen Choice awards, or the MTV Movie Awards, then yes, I AM LEGEND will take most of theawards. But if you meant real movie awards....you live in a strange reality.

there_will_be_blood.jpg

there-will-be-blood.jpg

lewis-in-blood.jpg

34428219.jpg

when you see this, come back and talk to me.

daniel day lewis is a god damn beast.

*****!

DDL is the truth. he should have won best actor for Gangs of NY also.

IMO, this was the best movie of 2007. can watch it over and over.

Screw the critics - "Juno" was the best.

"No Country For Old Men" was good, but not Oscar-worthy. The ending left you saying, "thats it?"

I still need to see "There Will Be Blood". I heard its long as hell - lol. Daniel Day-Lewis might have to be one of the most versatile actors ever.And underrated.

Back
Top Bottom