Best Movie of 2007 = Transformers - I love 3D

Just saw it. All I can say is wow.

I love my field of study. I think one of my professors, who now works at Dreamworks, did some instructing on modeling...as he did for Madagascar.

Go see it.
THREAD TOPIC
I know people wanna be fly, but where do we draw the line?
A MEMBER SAID...
"which one is king adrian again?"

Watched it today... And thanks.. watching it again now....

Hey is ths legal?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Just saw it. Best special effects I've ever seen. Great movie.
You can only burn so many bridges until you're not allowed on the other side... Stranded...​

Rock...the police [[in a transforming Dodge Charger]] will come and lock somebody up for this. It will never be legal.
THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

i work at AMC Hoffman...people say that it was a good movie. i watched the last part of the movie...couldnt get da whole movie because of work.. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

If you love action or you grew up playing with little transformers, then you would love this movie. :wink:
wink.gif

it was.....(wipes tear) Perfect..... everything I could want from a live-action transformers movie..... great fan service lines (one shall stand...., once again you fail me Starscream.....) peter Cullen was on point the whole movie....off the jump when he started talking... it was over for me... I could have walked out then happy.... Bumblebee was great, Jazz (why'd have to die) was great ("whats up little @#%$"), ratchet came with the straight embarassment ("from the pheremones, It seems as if he wants to mate with the female"), Ironhide wanted to murk everything.....

Autobots.....ROLL OUT
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

^^^

Dear Sir,
You have exactly 24 hours to turn in your Niketalk Membership after that comment.

THREAD TOPIC
A MEMBER SAID...

OMG. this movie is a disgrace to the real transformers toy lines, the current state of the REAL transformers series and comics, the animated movie, and the fans.
Don't bother wasting your money.

go BUY a copy of Transformers The Movie and watch that. way better.

@#%$ this phony matrix @#%$.

^ Salty much?... did someone put sweet-n-low instead of sugar this morning? or was there only a double shot as opposed to your usual triple shot of expresso?

I mean I watched the OG movie Sunday night...it wasnt way better....get off your high horse.....and if you are gonna go on a tirade, this is the MD/DC/VA forum....back it up
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
LET NOLAN WEAR A SUIT!!!!!​
Friday Night Lights is the best show on TV​

I was sitting in SAT Prep all day today thinking about the movie. When the Transformers were trying to hide from Shia's parents, @#%$ was too funny.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

Back it up? I live in DC. I don't get it.
you better ask somebody... and besides... It's my take on it.
I own one of the BEST Transformers/takara toy collections.
Lev from Toy Tokyo BUYS toys FROM ME.
check yourself.

Also, it isn't a tirade. I don't know why you wussbags on here are so cry baby when someone hockey checks you guys.
more than 2 sentences and I'm "on a tirade" or "ranting"... learn to write.

second, the movie doesn't even remotely take into consideration all of the recent development of the "Cybertron" story and it's perfectly matching toyline.
Having just released Primus #00, an Amazing Convoy (optimus' real name), and the fact that StarScream is leader/king of all that's going on... it sounds more like fairweather fandom from your end and not so much like an informed follower when you guys speak on the movie.
Primus, the planetary answer to unicron, also one of the best characters/toys ever, isn't even represented.
AND for the record I am talking about the feature film length animated TAKARA/HASBRO movie. NOT the feature film length movie from the AMERICAN TV SERIES.

If you don't think seeing Unicron Transform and the crazy Autobot/Decpticon war waging is nuts... and better than this hyper rendered "I'm 12 and it looks cool" crap. YOU are not a real TF fan.

it comes to me as a high level of disappointment but not surprise, that westerners(and especially NTers) are more interested in the effects, 3D rendering engine, and explosions than the integrity and hardwork of takra japan and hasbro america for over 3 decades.

Michael Bay, when first offered the directing position said, and I quote "why would I want to make a movie about a bunch of stupid toys."
that's YALLS boy. not mine. He doesnt know anything about the TF world and doesn't care.
He is ruining 30yrs of fans being true.
Now optimus looks like some Mexican's tractor trailer, Bumblebee is a freaking camaro? More than half of the characters have these crazy insect faces and pincher hands? ENERGON cubes are hot metallic pink/yellow craziness. not boring metallic boxes from Hellraiser.

What happened to Scorponok? why do they all look more like Alien insect/Humanoid forms, than already developed advanced Cybertronian and Destronian forms that they are in the REAL transformers universe.

AND NO! I don't have to understand when something is made into a movie that it is "...going to be changed blah blah blah."

Why didn't they respect the amazing and far more advanced designs of the current Cybertron storyline?

If you were a real fan, a real collector and real follower who never left that transformers universe, to say watch dragon ball Z or whatever else was "new" and "hype", then you wouldn't be down with this movie either.
While it is exciting to see the TF line getting some long overdue public acknowledgment, it doesn't balance out with the gross liberties that were taken with watering down the characters and their developments so 8yr old kids would think it was the next Matrix, iRobot, or Jurassic Park...

I'm gonna set up my Omega Supreme and watch it cut circles around it's track.
then I'm gonna go outside and shoot my Walther P-38 Gun Robo (you know Megatron's REAL name) from 1976 in the air.

so go Alpha-Q yourself.

Quote:
OMG. this movie is a disgrace to the real transformers toy lines, the current state of the REAL transformers series and comics, the animated movie, and the fans.
Don't bother wasting your money.

go BUY a copy of Transformers The Movie and watch that. way better.
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

like I said, I'm glad to see the attention its getting.
no one is tryin to take anything away from you or your experience.
but i will never fail to apply the golden rules of the toys first, comics and animations second.
they started as toys, handmade by decedents of japanese ship builders. tiny models made of wood and plastic and metal, incredibly futuristic and modern, even by today's standards.

I think you might have personal reasons for being into the 3D thing. which is cool.
I can appreciate your vantage point, and also as a 32 yr old myself, wasn't a big fan of beat wars.
Beast machines were actually very good though.

But attendance to a film, or it's popularity don't really have anything to do with that core stuff.
It is what it is. I didn't like the energon series toys and stuff at first either, but it actually turned out really good.

All the same, I prefer traditional animating to 3d hyper realism.
it just reeks of style and hard work, vs. the 3D look, being so... well. real.
it is cool to see live action transformers. I just wish I could have seen them in their rightful stylizations, vs. these gross adaptations.

thanks for kicking it on some artist to artist, fan to fan stuff man.
really nice.
let me know if you ever are in the market for mint g1/g2 stuff.
basement bargain prices.

lol ^^ I dont know if I will be in the market anytime soon
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Transformers is one of the greatest CGI based movies of all time
Back from banned camp!
AKA...Wilito20

so did anyone think that the "seatbelt" move was smooth? hahahah. :rofl:
roll.gif

i thought it was smooth, but corny/cheesy at the same time. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

i'm not a n00b. i just post when i need too.

one of the summers best so far.

no need for the essays up there
far from Bammed Out​

Back
Top Bottom