best nike shoes to balll in

What do you like in a shoe? Cushion or low court feel? High top low top? Weight matter? Brand loyalist or just any good shoe?

I’m currently wearing my shakendstrukt from 2016. Still work very well. Really loving the strap lock down feature on the shoes

Low court, high or lot top doesnt matter, weight matters a bit. Any good shoes.
Nike Air Raid have been my go to shoes for the last 30 years to play outdoors.

I've tried many others models along the way, but I always come back to Air Raids because they are a sure value and have always been very durable.

The retros' midsole is a little harder than the OG's at first as far as I can remember, so they need some break in time, but after that they're just fine.

Every time they do retro, I stash a few pairs so I can have enough until next time they come around.

Nike Air Raid have been my go to shoes for the last 30 years to play outdoors.

I've tried many others models along the way, but I always come back to Air Raids because they are a sure value and have always been very durable.

The retros' midsole is a little harder than the OG's at first as far as I can remember, so they need some break in time, but after that they're just fine.

Every time they do retro, I stash a few pairs so I can have enough until next time they come around.

How to size those? They sure do look durable with good lockdown

Back
Top Bottom