BEST OF 255 (id) AF1__? WTF,did i miss something? (pics)

www.kixandthecity.com
Quote:
Following up on our initial post regarding this week's release of the "Best of 255" Nike Air Force 1 iD, we take a closer look at the original pair of iDs. Personally designed by Roscoe, Store Manager at NORT/Recon (Editor's Note: Roscoe's affiliation with NORT/Recon played no part in the selection process. The selection process was executed without anyone knowing the designer behind the iD), the "Best of 255" Nike Air Force 1 iDs feature a Premium Sport Red upper with Yellow contrast stitching and a Teal Swoosh. The upper sits on a Teal midsole and a Yellow outsole. Nike has recreated the "Best of 255" Nike Air Force 1 iD, as selected by DJ Clark Kent and the 255 staff, and will release it in limited in quantities this Saturday, Nov. 3rd, for a retail of $150.
17y9p5.jpg
WHOA,these are pretty ILL.
I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

^ man my radar was on somethin ELSE this weekend...
somethin pink and NOT shoe related...
lol

i swear i gave up on NEW af1's this yr so i dont even check new posts about them... guess i took an "L" on this one,i might hunt for em...

I'm From HOUSTON,TEXAS
The Greatest Country In The World

anyone know if it's possible to get these online? i know ebay is always possible but any other ideas?
.Food for thought, so get a buffet plate, these lyrics are so phat you might gain weight.

WTB: DS Sz 10 AF1 New Six - Kobe

Quote:
as selected by DJ Clark Kent and the 255 staff,
:smh:
smh.gif
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

God those are horrible. I'm with you Spliff.
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

^^^haha...that's what i was thinking to myself. i can't believe those won anything!!!
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

I mean seriously, these are better than mine?

DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

Quote:
I mean seriously, these are better than mine?
References: Dstylesz, DippedinSauce, 160jordansdeep,John Nike VA, Comradess,mike493961, collie, whitetbluejeansnnikes...5 positive feedback points on ISS.com

Yeah, DK - they are better than yours! j/k - nice colorway!
team am fam / team vintage heatflintgreynt@gmail.com
myspace.com/flintgreynt

thanks to his d.c. (and i'm not talking about the district, either) :pimp:
pimp.gif
IMG_1557.jpg

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
Yeah, DK - they are better than yours! j/k - nice colorway!

those are some of the nicest AF1 ID's I've ever seen Destination Kicks :pimp:
pimp.gif
.Food for thought, so get a buffet plate, these lyrics are so phat you might gain weight.WTB: DS Sz 10 AF1 New Six - Kobe

NIKE either just wants to be EFFing skcid and not release kicks that are hotter than what their own designers made OR they just didn't wanna sell the hottest ID's that someone out there has and believes is 1 of 1.....they'd probably have to give the designer some money or free sneakers.....something to compensate. i know i'd be tight if a pair of my dunk ID's were replicated and mass produced....then there would be a bunch of lil beasts rocking my design....and i couldnt even say it was mine cause how would it be proved? they would just think i bought it at the best of 255 event.
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

I agree with QuinKicks, I mean those are most definitely hot don't get me wrong. I'd like a pair lol.

No Clark Kent don't know...Though the the joints he made for himself are pretty hot..

DK...Trizz..Good @#%$ guys..
If you ain't watchin Kickin' it in the city...You should be ASHAMED of yourself!!!​

TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER

Back
Top Bottom