BEST OF MAX B!!

Say It Again My Brother!!!! [emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]128524[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji]

Byrd gang gettin money
It don't stop, we destined too blow
I'ma take my ****** and ******* where ever I goooo
So don't forget about me, don't forget about me...

Max would be flourishing in this struggle-singing era. Turn On The Lights, About The Money, Tuesday, and Lifestyle should be HIS songs

couldn't agree more.

FOH talkin about they should have been his songs that's he dumbest **** I've ever heard, gotta be some NY ******. :lol:

NONE of those joints really sound like anything Max did or would do.

It's ok though I understand, Max :smh:

The entire situation still strikes me as one of, if not the single biggest tragedy to hit this generation of rap music.

Max had such a rare combination of musical talent, charisma and work ethic man. Its so sad what happened that it's easy to take for granted just how many hits he blessed us with during his time.

U dont agree that those records he mentioned wouldn't be some type of the same music max would've dropped if he was free ? Son was doing that before everyone else :lol:

Max would be flourishing in this struggle-singing era. Turn On The Lights, About The Money, Tuesday, and Lifestyle should be HIS songs

couldn't agree more.

FOH talkin about they should have been his songs that's he dumbest **** I've ever heard, gotta be some NY ******. :lol:

NONE of those joints really sound like anything Max did or would do.

It's ok though I understand, Max :smh:

The entire situation still strikes me as one of, if not the single biggest tragedy to hit this generation of rap music.

Max had such a rare combination of musical talent, charisma and work ethic man. Its so sad what happened that it's easy to take for granted just how many hits he blessed us with during his time.

LOL

U dont agree that those records he mentioned wouldn't be some type of the same music max would've dropped if he was free ? Son was doing that before everyone else :lol:

Doing what? Crooning on hooks and verses? He certainly wasn't doing that before anybody else, but I'm too familiar with the east coast influenced perspective, I understand yall might think that. :lol:

Last edited:
B****vel a.K.a the silver surfer a.K.a wavy Crockett a.K.a Chrissy touched it in Miami blessed the game with his wave and alot of artist ran with it.

#FAX

been rocking with MAX since the bird gang mixtape... always bump his joints... always learning new joints which is crazy...  

We need the wave around 2016 French only puts him up on intros talking, it's all love though.

"I ain't tryna" played out of my playlist.. damn. :smh:

Last edited:
The way he's always in high spirits when you hear speak from behind the wall is an inspiration

[emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji][emoji]128552[/emoji]

**** so random

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom