BEST OF MAX B!!

Let this man out now. He already did 7.

Max B was sentenced to 75 years in prison after being convicted of murder conspiracy and robbery charges in 2009. According to French Montana, Max's sentenced has been shortened and he will be released in the next two to six years.

The original charges on his twelve-count indictment, which included first-degree murder, first-degree robbery, and first-degree kidnapping, will all be dropped in Max's plea deal.

Max shared the following statement:

I would like to take this time to humbly express my gratitude to the Bergen County Courts, The Honorable James J. Guida, and Mr. Grewal of the Bergen County Prosecutor’s Office for looking into my Post-Conviction Relief. This proceeding was not a question of my guilt or innocence, but about the bad advice, poor judgment, and overall ineffectiveness of my trial attorney. I would also like to thank my legal team at The Law Offices of Bruno & Ferraro; my wonderful attorneys John Bruno, John Bruno Jr., John Lotorocca, and Linda Peterson did an outstanding on my case and fighting for me.

I wanna thank The Breakfast Club, Charlamagne Tha God, DJ Envy, and Angela Yee. I wanna give a special thanks to my friend and partner Frank Babar and Phase One Network, William Cosgrove, Corey Whitaker, and The Playbook Agency. Without the support of the Phase One team, I wouldn’t have made it this far. I want to thank my boy Masar, Alpac, and my brother from another mother, French Montana aka Mac with the Cheese—I love you bro! Wave Gods till we die!!! To all my fans that been holding it down for me all these years, still banging my music and still keeping it wavy. I love you all and Stay Wavy. Last, but certainly not least, my lovely and wonderful mother Mamaveli, I love you!

Wiz joined the celebration on Twitter. “Max B is coming home,” he wrote. “Sentence got shortened. Looks like the Gang will be working wit the Wave.”

Last edited:
Knew Y'all Was Finna Show Love In This *****!! [emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128163[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Insane how times flies. Can't believe it's already been 7 since he had to sit down.

Can't even think about music, just happy this man is going to be free. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] it's closer to 2 than 6.

I don't care if Bigavel ever records another song, that man has blessed us with so much free wave.

Just glad he's gonna be out that cage. Always amazed me how he always appeared to be in good spirits whenever he talked behind that wall.

I don't care if Bigavel ever records another song, that man has blessed us with so much free wave.

Just glad he's gonna be out that cage. Always amazed me how he always appeared to be in good spirits whenever he talked behind that wall.

I can't act like I know the man but forget music, he's always come off as a very special human being to me. Son got the best feng shui, he just in unison with the universe bet can't nothing phase him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom