best of the best jokes

ill start.

a boy walks in on his parents having sex.
the boy asks "What are you guys doing?"
the dad replies, "Were making you a brother or sister!"
the boy then says "Can you do her doggy style, because i wanna puppy."

post the funniest jokes you know

Originally Posted by domdiddydoo

ill start.

ill start.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by northparkblind

someone signs on nt

and makes a dumb thread.

indifferent.gif

bet when you made this thread you thought it would be hilarious huh?

Originally Posted by breaux

ill start.

Someone is bound to flip this picture. (I'm too lazy)

Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, "So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6 pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, " So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Three guys are hanging outside of a brothel, the first goes in and comes out 5 minutes later with a large smile and says, "I gave her $10 and she put 2 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The second guys goes in and comes back with a smile on his face and says, "I gave her $15 and she put 4 pineapple rings on my $%** and ate them off." The last guy goes in and come out with a frown on his face and said, "I gave her $20 and she put 6 pineapple rings on my $%**, a handful of crushed nuts, a sugar wafer, hot chocolate sauce, and topped off with a beautiful red cherry." Guy 2 says, " So what's the problem?" and he answered, "At first it was great but it looked so good I ate it myself"
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
that's how I felt.

Why does a prostitute make more money then a crack dealer?

Cause she can wash her crack, and sell it again!

Why don't you buy a woman a watch? Because there's a clock on the stove.

A man driving a car hits a woman, who gets in his way. Who's fault is it? The mans, for driving in the kitchen.

Wanna hear a joke? Women's suffrage.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

Why don't you buy a woman a watch? Because there's a clock on the stove.

A man driving a car hits a woman, who gets in his way. Who's fault is it? The mans, for driving in the kitchen.

Wanna hear a joke? Women's suffrage.
Wow. The first made me
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom