Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- calledfriends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you'rethe type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother to ever walk the streets.
The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

If your interested in playing heres the link
">

www.lostpower.com/game/re...p?REF=7246
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!

Joined May 28, 2007
Just signed up. No idea what im doing.

Quote:[hr][/hr]Recruiter: Hello LexRockhead, and thank you for applying to LP Gas Station.
LexRockhead: Thank you. I think I would be a valuable asset to the company.
Recruiter: After reviewing your application, it appears you are lacking some of our requirements.
Recruiter: I suggest you take some educational courses and come back at a later time.
Recruiter: Thank you for your time.
LexRockhead: AHHHHH, HELLLL NOOOO! @#%$ this place.[hr][/hr]
:rofl:
:pimp:
TEAM FINDMEANEWTEAM

Joined Sep 16, 2003
:lol:

New people joining...don't be afraid to post in here and ask questions, we'll be more than happy to help you out :smile:
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

Joined Jan 27, 2001
:wow:

If LPC were stock, ya'll dudes would be cakin'.

Joint ain't slowing down at all.
Out

Joined Sep 16, 2003
You can commit crimes, but becareful you will face jail time if you fail them. Also, you can attack and mug other people in the game holding money. You can also sell items or crystals you have. But right now isn't the best time to sell crystals.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Joined Apr 16, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]5670)Sweets: Then you should be pretty popular in jail! 07:11:11 AM
(21593)jhawk826: I got a HUGE penis![hr][/hr]
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Joined Jul 18, 2007
u muthasuckas need to get a life :lol:
er 6 VOLUMES?!

Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Joined Sep 16, 2003
Go wear your jason hoodie or somthin |I
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Joined Jul 18, 2007
I will @#%$ :lol:
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

frank quarry

Banned
Joined May 19, 2007
I still can't grasp whats so fun about this game .. i mean you do all realize its basically all text right? TEXT! i tried to play this ishh months ago when the first LPC thread was made but almost died of boredom...

iono i aint gunna knock it because judging by how rapid the these threads grow it seems like you guys are having a ball playing this "Game" but i guess its just not meant for me...
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
"BANG!"
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile!
Don't be mad that The Joker Gang is still on the set​

Joined Jul 18, 2007
Quote:[hr][/hr]i mean you do all realize its basically all text right? TEXT![hr][/hr]
:smh:
Goooooooooonies​

Joined Sep 16, 2003
If you just signed up, go to preference and allow items to be sent to you.

Quote:[hr][/hr]I need money, who needs 300 crystals?[hr][/hr]
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Joined Apr 13, 2007
ok i cant even learn anything thats a damn shame wat happen to loans lol

and on top of all that i sold my things and now i need them :smh:
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Joined Apr 30, 2006
Mangudai got 2 crystals off me? =/ I regret joining this game. It sucks. Have fun with those crystals though
Team 4:20
"I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole World at my feet."

Joined Apr 13, 2007
damn i wish someone would have told me not to sell them damn crystals now i got 1 left lol :smh:
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Joined May 20, 2007
damn whats so great about this game? these threads probably like 20,000+ replies all together
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

Joined Sep 16, 2003
I'll be training in about a week :pimp:
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Joined Apr 13, 2007
how you train ? im to lost lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now