Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol. 6

Your stay here depends on who you know and how much you can trust them. As you travel through the 20+ sub-cities you will learn a lot about your so- calledfriends, your new-found enemies, and even more about yourself. Maybe you will find some new friends and start a gang to terrorize the city. Or maybe you'rethe type that will stay low and keep to yourself..... and silently become the baddest mother to ever walk the streets.
The possibilities are endless.

However you choose to do it is completely up to you. One thing is certain, The city is your playground.
Build your reputation. Demand respect.

If your interested in playing heres the link
smile.gif
">

www.lostpower.com/game/re...p?REF=7246
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!

Just signed up. No idea what im doing.

Quote:
Recruiter: Hello LexRockhead, and thank you for applying to LP Gas Station.
LexRockhead: Thank you. I think I would be a valuable asset to the company.
Recruiter: After reviewing your application, it appears you are lacking some of our requirements.
Recruiter: I suggest you take some educational courses and come back at a later time.
Recruiter: Thank you for your time.
LexRockhead: AHHHHH, HELLLL NOOOO! @#%$ this place.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM FINDMEANEWTEAM

:lol:
laugh.gif

New people joining...don't be afraid to post in here and ask questions, we'll be more than happy to help you out :smile:
smile.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

:wow:
eek.gif

If LPC were stock, ya'll dudes would be cakin'.

Joint ain't slowing down at all.
Out

You can commit crimes, but becareful you will face jail time if you fail them. Also, you can attack and mug other people in the game holding money. You can also sell items or crystals you have. But right now isn't the best time to sell crystals.
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

Quote:
5670)Sweets: Then you should be pretty popular in jail! 07:11:11 AM
(21593)jhawk826: I got a HUGE penis!
roll.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TeamWolfShirts
"my d*ck grew 2 inches with this bad boy."

PSN ID: jhawkcuse

u muthasuckas need to get a life :lol:
laugh.gif
er 6 VOLUMES?!

:lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

Go wear your jason hoodie or somthin |I
tired.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

I will @#%$ :lol:
laugh.gif
Goooooooooonies​
SZ 10 GRAPES FOR SALE $110 SHIPPED TODAY HIT ME ON AIM FOR PICS "dom5keet" OK!!!!!

I still can't grasp whats so fun about this game .. i mean you do all realize its basically all text right? TEXT! i tried to play this ishh months ago when the first LPC thread was made but almost died of boredom...

iono i aint gunna knock it because judging by how rapid the these threads grow it seems like you guys are having a ball playing this "Game" but i guess its just not meant for me...
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
"BANG!"
HahAHhahAhahaHahAHaHAhA...Smile!
Don't be mad that The Joker Gang is still on the set​

If you just signed up, go to preference and allow items to be sent to you.

Quote:
I need money, who needs 300 crystals?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

ok i cant even learn anything thats a damn shame wat happen to loans lol

and on top of all that i sold my things and now i need them :smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

Mangudai got 2 crystals off me? =/ I regret joining this game. It sucks. Have fun with those crystals though
Team 4:20
"I can play basketball with the moon, I got the whole World at my feet."

damn i wish someone would have told me not to sell them damn crystals now i got 1 left lol :smh:
smh.gif
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO
Looking for a PS3 60gig for 250 UNOPENED BOX, meet up only i dont care how you got it as long as the box isnt open we good to go AND im looking for a hook up on shoes so if you work at a shoe store and tryin to make a few bucks on the side send me a PM

damn whats so great about this game? these threads probably like 20,000+ replies all together
TEAM ME > YOUTeam American MusclePSN ID: ohsnapsMyspace

I'll be training in about a week :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty

how you train ? im to lost lol
HYPE PARK, CHICAGO

Back
Top Bottom