Best Online RPG- Lost Power City vol.9

i think you guys should start hacking my bank instead of this lame.

[h3]Last 25 Alerts[/h3][table][tr][th=""]Time[/th] [th=""]Event[/th] [th=""]Links[/th] [/tr][tr][th=""]Delete All Events?[/th] [th=""]Delete ALL[/th] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:57 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $2,702,603![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:52 am[/td] [td]KingBoto attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:50 am[/td] [td]KingBoto attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:48 am[/td] [td]KingBoto attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:47 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $2,613,591![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:45 am[/td] [td]KingBoto attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:43 am[/td] [td]KingBoto attempted to hack your Lost Bank account, but they caught him.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:42 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $4,070,386![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:38 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $4,642,525![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:36 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $2,458,066![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 28 2008, 12:18:35 am[/td] [td]KingBoto hacked your Lost Bank account and stole $2,242,787![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! June 27 2008, 8:33:34 pm[/td] [td]KobeBryant hacked your Bank One account and stole $0![/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]

CONTEST....

BEST ALICIA KEYS PIC(s) WILL WIN WHATEVER I HAVE IN MY SAFE (cash only)..

winner will be pick when i wake up. gnight

aliciakeys3yv9.jpg
this is definetly my favorite pic of her...

HJD semi-closing down his banking service w/ no deposits and if you wanna withdraw you have to withdraw all your money. smh

Originally Posted by OGJumpman

HJD semi-closing down his banking service w/ no deposits and if you wanna withdraw you have to withdraw all your money. smh

If that's who I think it is
laugh.gif

I hacked that herb's lost account one night and made a billion. You couldn't imagine the e-threats I had, not from him, but from the middle aged mentalking about actually going to find my IP and murder me

The Hit was successful. =0( is in the hospital for 3,454 minutes.
You have gained 0% EXP and $21,060,000 cash for the Hit.

pimp.gif

Welp...hbw is done with this game.

I wanted to keep it a secret and do it on the low...buuuut apparently none of yall wanna hit me up...so ima go recruitin.

NT taliban.

Im going on a jihad.

Suicide bombs every where. All places. At once. Moon base, alpha base, volcanic island, lost city...any place with more than 3 people.

Holla at me

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

Welp...hbw is done with this game.

I wanted to keep it a secret and do it on the low...buuuut apparently none of yall wanna hit me up...so ima go recruitin.

NT taliban.

Im going on a jihad.

Suicide bombs every where. All places. At once. Moon base, alpha base, volcanic island, lost city...any place with more than 3 people.

Holla at me

Just email me. Don't let the dream die.

nikeair45 wins..even tho ive seen that pic many times. you have posted the best one. u win 49,000,000

email me in game.

lets try this again...

BEST pic of alicia keys wins whatever cash i have in the bank one.. winner will be chosen next time i check this thread

rule 1. cant use the same pics posted.

edit: chew why u so salty? U MAD?
grin.gif

^??

not at all why would u ask?
just seeing how many attacks it takes to get on your bomb list.

^??

not at all why would u ask?
just seeing how many attacks it takes to get on your bomb list.

if you wanted to get on the bomb list you should of jus ask.
laugh.gif

awww ufc i took you off ignore but u put me on now
frown.gif

enjoy your night I am off now
indifferent.gif

damn, i was ready to conitnue on the hits.
laugh.gif

alicia_keys_06.jpg
pimp.gif
id rather have the front side but
pimp.gif
nontheless... ill give it a few more entries.. if not one post u will win by default.

eek.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

you win. hit me up in game ufckid_nt or 7509...

another alicia keys pic contest.. will check back later.. winner gets whatever i get in hacking tonight.
pimp.gif

rues:
1. cant use the pics thats already been posted.
2. i need more nice pics like the ones chosen.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom