best overall nike basketball shoe?

what is the best overall basketball shoe in terms of cushioning, traction, comfort, and all that good stuff?
also which nike shoes are good if you got plantar fasciitis?

If you are a perimeter player...go with Zoom Kobe II.

If you are an inside beast...go with Zoom Lebron Soldier or Air Force Stat.

If you just wanna use to ball all-around...use Zoom Lebron 20-5-5.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

Overall I would say the ZK2. If you want an amazing b-ball shoe for cheap go for the ZK1. Its pretty cheap right now and it was the best all-around b-ball shoe until the ZK2 came out IMO.

Two shoes that I wore out...

Jet Flights

Turbines

I am a forward, and I know these are a guard type shoe, but I loved playing in both of these.
Latest Pickups: Air Jordan III Retro (wht/fire red - cement grey), Air Jordan I Retro (blk/met silv - var red), Nike Zoom Kobe II (blk/blk - var maize), Vandal Hi Leather (wht/var red - team red), Nike Air Force 1 Premium - "Scarface" (wht/blk - var red), Nike Air Max 90 Leather (blk/wht)

Haven't tried on the ZKII yet, so my vote would go to the ZK1.
Sales Floor Motivation 102

My top five:

5. Tie, Shox Stunner & Air Max Penny 2

4. Zoom Kobe 2 or 1

3. Flightposite 3

2. Shox Ups

1. Ultraposite

Looking for great deals on name brand shoes (Nike, Air Jordan) and sunglasses? Check out my eBay store here: shoes2shades

i thought the Flightposite I could not be beat until the VC I.

for me, the VC I is the best basketball shoe i have ever worn. i still have multiple DS pairs.

dan

LIVESTRONG

ZK2 for me. just a great guard shoe :pimp:
pimp.gif

love is taking the air less travelled.

Kobe lines if you're a perimeter type player or guards. Lebron if you're a big athletic beast . Jordan XX -XXII if you're an all around type of player. Air force 25 and air max 360 if you're a big center that bang around the board.

Lebron 4's definitely
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ 12 or 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

IMO, the VC1s only beat the FP1s in heel cushioning and ankle support.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>tln myspace[/td][td]kwaz aim[/td][/tr][/table]​
Nerds Team Late Night shall inherit the earth!!

as in terms of whats out right now,
the ZK2 strengths are amazing with the dual straps and the CF plate to help that plantar fas problem
Lebron Series is good too
FP1's are good but a lil heavy
or you could go with the huarache's (imo the best shoes i've played in)
"CUS CUS"

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

LeBron IV's... Penny IV's are good too. Zoom 20.5.5's are good also. The Air Max 360 is cool, but it seems kinda tight on the feet, I got mine a half-size bigger.

People keep saying the Kobe II's are good, I might have to get some when they're on sale.

Team Negrodamus
... because that's comin from a black man.
(Team Founder)
DON'T STEP ON MY FEET, I won't step on yo-uhs.​

This really varies from player to player. Kobe line more for a lighter athlete. The Lebrons IV's in my opinion if worn by a lighter or skinnier athlete would limit their quickness. Although the 2K4's or Kobe Lines are great because they offer nearly the same quality and are lighter. Now if your 180 and above, Lebron IV's are for you in my opinion.

To each his own. There is no "best" overall shoe.
flintgreynt@gmail.commyspace.com/flintgreynt

Jet Flights, Zoom Turbines, Ultraflights, 2k3s
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
choiboi22@gmail.com

I play guard and I wear a 10 in the Lebron IV's and I feel they arent that much heavier. Other shoes I like to ball in are AJ XIV's and XXI P.E.s

I play a wing and the best I've ever played in was the AZK I I love that shoe. Also the Melo M3 is pretty good. My favorite shox are Shox Elevate.

Back
Top Bottom