Best patty / jerk / roti shop(s) in Toronto?

Hey all:

Can I get some locations for some serious beef patty stops? I know along the TTC lines the STC stop & Islington has some good ones but if you guys know any sleeper shops I would like to know. :smile:
smile.gif

I know some guys are going to come in here with smart @#%$ "my gf says the best beef patty is between my legs" lines and @#%$ but come on LOL

If you guys know any spots I'd love to hear about them; & while we're @ it, please throw in your favorite jerk chicken / roti shop in Scarborough or Etobicoke please :smile:
smile.gif

BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

There's a crazy spot everytime I check PacMall just a few blocks off. Down Brimley I think. Just off a side street called Alex Muir. Don't know the exact store name, but they're jerk chicken in coco bread is slick.
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

I see you. You see me. We see the shoes.. must be an NTer

Try the jerk chicken or roti in ParkWoods plaza. Sometimes it's not so awesome but when that chinese guy cooks it, it's amazing.

For real.. thanks all... I love finding new food spots :smile:

LOL lsip I grew up in the apt. buildings right off of Parkwoods Plaza back in the 80s... guess I wasn't looking back then :tongue:
BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTH

Sunrise - Markham & Eglinton...there's other locations I forgot where (when your drive thru you must be doing something right).

Mr. Jerk - Morningside & Sheppard (lines in there everyday).

Roti Hut (I think that's the name) - McCowan & Pitfield RD.

Roti Supreme (own and operated by supreme nyc...Lol)

eglington and danforth (aka mccowan) in the plaza next to Caddy's strip club
"money your the root of evil, how did they print: 'In God We Trust' you knowing what you do to people?"

Looking for DS Black V and Black/Red IV Sz 12-12.5

Allans Pastries CHYEAAA!!!! at peanut plaza on donmills dont sleep if you dont already know

Theres a spot in my old hood that had good roti and jerk chicken. Its located in a plaza by Sheppard and a street called Washburn Way.
---------------
If you see a youngin' rocking heat, thats probably me.

Best Roti in T.O = Drupati's @ Albion & Islington Ave in Rexdale.

Peep it!!!
Grounded Footwear
Opening 2007
Barrie, Ontario

in bathurst station theres the illest patty shop yo!
SELLING:
JORDAN XVIII 18 WHITE/BLUE SIZE 13 VNDS WITH TOWEL
AND
JORDAN XVIII 18 LOW BLACK/CHROME SIZE 12.5 VNDS WITHOUT TOWEL, BOTH FOR $400 US DOLLARS, MSG ME FOR DETAILS!

Best patties are Randy's patties on Kennedy, a few intersections before finch,in a plaza.tucked away in the corner. cop the patty with a cocoa bread and a cream soda and you'll be good to go. i eat at roti hut all the time and it is good,but gettin expensive. ima have to try the Mr.Jerk spot one day.
______
WE GROWN.

Ackee Tree at humber north has some very good patties.
--------------------------------
F/S F/T DS SIZE 10 DAY OF THE DEAD SB.

LOCAL PICK UP'S WELCOME.(TORONTO)

Quote:
Mr. Jerk - Morningside & Sheppard
:wow:
eek.gif

yeah for real though, nicey's at vp and morecambe gate got that REAL west indian food. but also, you might wanna try this place at lawrence just one light east of warden, across from the mazda dealership. they got the best shark and bake IN THE COUNTRY son. only on weekends though.
God created turbo lag to give V8's a chance.

this post is very informative...thanks everyone.

ive only eaten @ one jamaican joint (no pun intended). theres an Ackee tree @ my school and it sure is very good. their patties are crack too.
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

The Above, the place is called Fahmee Bakery. That place is legit!!! Best patty you'll find anywhere. Like Diplomat TDot said Sunrise has wicked food, M. Jerk at Peanut Plaza (Don Mills and Van Horne) is good as well and Nicey's (By Chester Le) has wicked Oxtail. Roti Hut on Pitfield near McCowan and 401 makes the best roti in town. Sorry but I gotta throw it in even though its not in the subject, the illest Chinese restaurant is Perfect Restaurant at Brimley and Sheppard. The food is wicked, the prices are cheap and its 24 hours.

Sunrise at Markham & Eglinton = Gave one of my old friends food poisoning.

Cafe At Islington Station = Best patties ever tasted.

If your want nice Jerk chicken try some of the shops along Eglinton Rd :smile:
smile.gif
acura-logo%5B20050914194525%5D.jpg
Number 1 Passion Is My Car Cause I Need It 2 Pick Up My Kickz

Hightower80; LMFAO @ your PERFECT Chinese restaurant comment... still around, huh?

I hung there back in the university days :tongue:, ... 3 in da morning after a night @ the clubs; eating up, going over to Le Spo<t> (Did they ever fix the burnt out "t" in the sign? LOL) & playing pool than going into work no sleep at 7AM... Good times...

As for everyone else, thanks again for giving up the spots... All yall bring it

BY GUILE, NOT STRENGTHMy refs. include:

ddot7
WallyHopp
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

I noticed a SUNRISE at Lakeshore/Cawthra... anyone know when they openin up shop??
"....its like CRACK to a JUNKIE...."

Most are already named so...Kori's Roti in Oakville.
PositiveEducationActivatesConstantElevation
R.I.P BOGLE//R.I.P ODB

Back
Top Bottom