Best phone for Sprint? Vol I hate my phone.

I've had the Samsung Instinct for a minute. Can any knowledgeable heads recommend me a better phone?

Thanks.

Any BB

Or the Touch Pro

Sprint service is
pimp.gif
BTW

I'm usin the HTC Touch Pro right now. Phones dope, but I'm bout to get my 3rd one.

First one the Battery got loose in its slot so %#+# started powerin off my phone every 15 min.

Got a brand new replacement and 3 months later the keyboard does not want to work, so I'm stuck usin the Touch-Screen till I place a work order.

Still want an iPhone baad, but I cant complain bout the $50/month Unlimited Sero Plan W/ GPS

I've had the Touch Pro for a few months, but I'm still trying to hunt down a Mogul. I really love that phone. Someone sell me one
happy.gif

I have the Touch Pro and I HATE it with a passion. Every week it's a brand new problem. I seriously regret getting rid of my Mogul that was very reliable.I wanted the Palm Pre, but I'm not changing my plan because I'm sure I won't get the same value.

Touch Pro or any Windows Smart Phone with Sprint has always been a problem. I had the Mogul before that crappy Touch Pro came out to replace that phone and theMogul was horrible. Went to Blackberry after threatening them that I will cancel my contract and I love it. Never had an issue with the BlackBerry. Will nevergo back to those crappy Windows Touch Phones ever again

mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

i have a touch pro...cant wait until the pro 2 drops. i hate this small keyboard...and hopefully they fix all the crap thats wrong with this thing.
sprint sucks

Originally Posted by Russoull

I'm usin the HTC Touch Pro right now. Phones dope, but I'm bout to get my 3rd one.

First one the Battery got loose in its slot so %#+# started powerin off my phone every 15 min.

Got a brand new replacement and 3 months later the keyboard does not want to work, so I'm stuck usin the Touch-Screen till I place a work order.

Still want an iPhone baad, but I cant complain bout the $50/month Unlimited Sero Plan W/ GPS

smh.gif
word i just got my touch pro about 3 months ago, andmy keyboard is already shot. I barely even used it
tired.gif

Basically i replaced a crappy mogul with a crappy touch pro. Looks like im gonna need to stay away from HTC. This is my 3rd replacement with them in alittle over a year.

Gonna @$#%% when i head back up to the store and tell them i want either a BB or a Palm Pre when it becomes available.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

I've been rocking with my BB curve for a year I love it.

not sure if the extra $30 a month is worth it
grin.gif

Replaced a mogul with a touch pro and i cant really complain of course i dont really use it much as it my secondary phone.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

sprint sucks
yeah...but who is better?

verizon...nope too expensive
t-mobile...nope service areas suck in dc/md/va

IMPORTKING wrote:
SoleWoman wrote:
mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

sprint sucks

Actually with the reliable plans and the affordable bills they don't...Plus they have excellent customer support. So I am staying put.

F: Verizon, Tmobile,AT & T and whoever you have.
happy.gif

SoleWoman wrote:

SoleWoman wrote:
mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

sprint sucks

Yup. Sprint is perfect for this area. You may have no signal in the subway but F it. Thats music time...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Wait for the Palm Pre... buying it on relapse day!
yea im trynna cop that this summer im still usin the centro im sos sick of it and its small keyboard

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SoleWoman wrote:

SoleWoman wrote:
mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

sprint sucks

Yup. Sprint is perfect for this area. You may have no signal in the subway but F it. Thats music time...

I have service all the time on the Metro.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

SoleWoman wrote:

SoleWoman wrote:
mogul sucks
touch pro sucks

sprint sucks

I have service all the time on the Metro.

Is it romaing serivce? I just program my phone to have no signal if I am roaming...

I think its called "Sprint Services only" or something like that...

My Touch Pro works just fine for me... Although I am waiting for the 2 to drop with the separate keys which will increase my ability to deciper them muchquicker
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Russoull

Does this include internet also? $50 a month with any Sprint phone? Do you have to buy the phone first then get the plan? I'm on AT&T withthe 1st gen iPhone, contract is almost up and looking for another service. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom