Best pizza in NY?

I am going to NY soon and I'm wondering..............

What is the best pizza to grab a slice of  around this part of the city? between here and park ave.

also opinions on the best bagels are welcome as well................

moz-screenshot-1.png

moz-screenshot.png

I'm bias but Gaby's Pizza near where I live. Hillside Avenue and Francis Lewis

If you want a city pizza: LOMBARDI'S on SOHO

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

You mean in Soho?

The one across the street from Union/Stussy?

what's the place that sells slices for $1? they got quite a few around the city...2 and half brothers or somethin...?

whoa...havent seen that screen name in a while.
I'm a fellow west coaster but i always heard Lombardis was pretty good stuff

I dont know the name, its on orchard on the corner of either stanton or rivington....its right around the corner form the spot that lets you get the "to go" margaritas.......every time I am in town I walk right past katz's deli and enjoy a couple slices....

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

You mean in Soho?

The one across the street from Union/Stussy?
yeah. i love going to that place. 

Do yourself a favor. Hop on the A, C, or E to West 4th St. Go to Joe's on Carmine St. Thank me later.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Pizza: Di Fara

Bagel: Ess-a-bagel (walnut raisin cream cheese on a cinnamon raisin bagel
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
)
thanks for the suggestions..........except it says on mapquest Di Fara is in Brooklyn?........ that is not even near where I'm gonna be

So any pizza spots near the theatre district/ central park ........someone told me Joe's but they werent sure where exactly it was?

ok thanks so much for all the suggestions everyone...........I plan on grabbing a few good slices to grub on while I'm out there and I wanna find some bagels to bring to bring back home

it would be like a sin to go to NY without having some good pizza before leaving, I knew the locals would know whats up

Did you not read my post?!?! Explore the city.

PS. Lombardi's is good too, Joe's is just more my style.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Did you not read my post?!?! Explore the city.

PS. Lombardi's is good too, Joe's is just more my style.

haha I'm sorry! I know I need to get out into the city more ....I really wish I had more time to explore the city but I am only gonna be there for like 1 1/2 days this trip, and the whole first day is basically for business. So I need to try and stay as close to where I'm staying for this trip as possible

some New Yorkers who just came into my gallery out here in Vegas recommended Joes to me as well...so it must be good....I'm down for the trek over there if I can get the time -mapquest says its only 11 miles away

also while I have all you local NY guys in here.......... has anyone eaten at La Masseria?

I had to pick a restaurant to take my clients to dinner that is near the Gershwin Theatre and it looks pretty good......

Back
Top Bottom