Best Pizza In San Francisco?

Wow, no votes for Little Star yet? Place is bomb, and the direct competitor to Zachary's west-coast deep dish dominance.

Nizario's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by YawningGlory

Wow, no votes for Little Star yet? Place is bomb, and the direct competitor to Zachary's west-coast deep dish dominance.

Little Star deep dish for sure
pimp.gif
and like KingCrux said, Golden Boy in North Beach
pimp.gif
my 2 favorite spots hands down... Nizario's is bootsy, unless you're drunk and in High School, in which case, it's rollin!! 
laugh.gif
And Amici's is good too, for the thin crust

go to a place that's called Viva at 1285 grant rd, it's right off of columbus & broadway next to all the strip clubs
roll.gif
pimp.gif
and it's open till 4 AM

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Not SF but if anyone is in Berkeley, you HAVE to have Cheeseboard Pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, and it's good everyday. They do one kind of pizza per day, no meat at that. But trust me when I say that you will not miss it at all.

And if anyone likes deep dish, I suggest Zachary's in Berkeley (2 locations). Really good pizza right there as well

Arizmendi (SF & Oakland) > Cheeseboard.  They do the one kind of pizza per day thing too. 
Never tried Arizmendi myself. Why is it better than Cheeseboard?

blondies fell off HARD imo.

they're stuff used to be crack up until like 02-03 then it felt like their stuff went downhill. it used to be a lot better.

My homies recently took me to Pizza orgasmica. I thought it was alright. There was this one joint called Zante's that I went to back in the day that was hella good though.

^ Heard Arinell's is supposed to be the most authentic NY slice in the city. Haven't tried it myself though.

Arizmendi's is a yuppie bakery as opposed to a pizzeria. The pizza they do make is pretty on point though, worth a try. They have different pies everyday.

Little Joes or Bravo all day for me... but I guess I'm biased since im from Excelsior/Crocker Amazon....

Originally Posted by jae oh en

blondies fell off HARD imo.

they're stuff used to be crack up until like 02-03 then it felt like their stuff went downhill. it used to be a lot better.
That and their prices skyrocketed.
tired.gif

i like blondies cause they serve beef pepperoni, but their prices have gone up quite a bit

just had golden boy for the first time today. it's definitely one of the best spots in the city that i've been to.

Arinell Pizza
Bravos Pizza
Blondies Pizza
Papa Potrero Pizza
Naples Pizza

=)

Back
Top Bottom