Best Pizza In San Francisco?

I used to go to Fat Slice but it closed down..I've heard "Escape from NY" is good..Any suggestions?

Originally Posted by eutum

Best drunk pizza = Nizario's

Best going out pizza = Tommaso

and this should probably be in the regional forums

Good lookin..and as far as the regional section is concerned, mods let the ny pizza post slide so this should be fine..

damn, got me cravin some Nizario's now, haha, just might have to hit it up 2m

I heard North Beach Pizza was good. But I just moved back over here so I need so directions to a good pizza restaurant also.

one of my good friends took us to Pizza Orgasmica when we were visiting the bay.

i thought it was pretty good.

Not SF but if anyone is in Berkeley, you HAVE to have Cheeseboard Pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, and it's good everyday. They do one kind of pizza per day, no meat at that. But trust me when I say that you will not miss it at all.

And if anyone likes deep dish, I suggest Zachary's in Berkeley (2 locations). Really good pizza right there as well

I prefer margherita pies, so my favs are limited to that:

A 16

Pizzeria Delfina in the Mission

Pizzeta 211

Tony's

Gaspare's

If you don't mind heading out to berkeley gioia pizzeria is the best New York style pizza in the entire bay area.

I need to try Blondies pizza

my fav is Toto's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

I heard North Beach Pizza was good. But I just moved back over here so I need so directions to a good pizza restaurant also.

it is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Not SF but if anyone is in Berkeley, you HAVE to have Cheeseboard Pizza. Some of the best pizza I have ever had, and it's good everyday. They do one kind of pizza per day, no meat at that. But trust me when I say that you will not miss it at all.

And if anyone likes deep dish, I suggest Zachary's in Berkeley (2 locations). Really good pizza right there as well

Arizmendi (SF & Oakland) > Cheeseboard.  They do the one kind of pizza per day thing too. 

No one mentioned Pizza Orgasmica on Clement yet?!? Probably my favorite pie in town.

Nizario's is my favorite late night slice.

Another vote for Seniore's....my girl lives 3 blocks away...too many late night sessions
pimp.gif
frown.gif

North Beach is good too, though their sauce isn't the best, and Geneva is an ol' time classic in my household

seniore's is garbage.

Hit up Mozzarella di Bufala in West Portal (SF). If you're in Daly City hit up Pepe's Pizza. Nizarrio's is good, but I think Mozzarella dethroned it

Back
Top Bottom