BEST PLACE FOR SHOE LACES

NikeTalk, this might seem like a stupid question, but to be completely honest I have no idea where to look, & perhaps there is somebody that can help me out with this.

I LOVE CHROME TIPPED SHOE LACES

I feel like most shoes look significantly better with a little silver bling at the tips of my shoe laces, and when Air Jordans or Nikes don't come with factory chrome tipped laces I can't help but to feel like they are missing out on an important element of pure SWAGGERY

is there a specific brand, website, or retailer that carries a wide variety of shoe laces in different colors/lengths, etc that include the variety of chrome tipped laces that I am looking for?

any answers will be appreciated. & if there is nobody out there that does produce specialized laces, then one of you NT entrepreneurs can thank me because I can assure you there would be a market for that and somebody needs to hop on this idea.

LET ME KNOW NT FAM

I NEED DAT!!

They sell jordan brand chrome tip laces at most footlocker and finishlines. I think nike makes them too but they're harder to come by.

Now I have a question, where can I find the laces used in XI's, the thick woven style round laces?

They sell jordan brand chrome tip laces at most footlocker and finishlines. I think nike makes them too but they're harder to come by.

Now I have a question, where can I find the laces used in XI's, the thick woven style round laces?
Fully Laced usually has them FS

Back
Top Bottom