best place to get shoes in Vegas

The dude at Subskates told me directly that they call Jeff at Suite160 and match his prices. They also were very fishy about saying how many pairs of Hawaiis they got and how they don't sell on ebay. Kind of a weird comment to throw in and also a very small amount of Hawaiis to sell to the public. They were not that limited.
NOW OPEN​

yo ste thanks for the info about Laced. great store but the location had mee stumped since there was no sign or anything just the small @#%$ title on the door. i drove by it 3 times until i finally decided to get down and walk lol

Laced is cool but they need to get a better selection for people with small feet. I have went there 2x and left empty handed. Forget Suite 160. I will never shop there again.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

I bought my ALTs from Suite 160 back when their location was in th Aladdin. It was the craziest pick-up I ever experienced!!! They bascially busted the double doors open and rioted of these joints.

Got my size shoe and a tee to match for retail, but the HELL I went through to get 'em was almost not worth it.
Kobe is only guilty of adultery.SIN FORGIVEN.​

Wow ste160 is posting! Talked to you a few times a long while back under a different name though. Still remember when all that drama went down. Good to see everything is good with you. Anyway I been to suite 160 a few times. The employees are eh., but the selection was good both times. I'll be heading up there Aug. 15 for a week, so I'll probably check out laced. Wanna see if Fruition stepped their retro shoe game up also.

For those that don't know, Suite 160 is a drive, especially if your staying around mgm, new york area. I took the bus thinking it was close and that took all day. I was with my girl though so we made a day outta it and checked out the actual city too. Fruition is easy to get too. The fashion show mall had a few spots, but I can't remember what they were called.
Formerly known as Sneakercook20
Born and Raised in San Antonio, TX!

I was at Suite 160 and Laced yesterday (in my Military IVs, if anybody saw me). Both were very cool shops with lots of variety. All the new stuff. Dudes are cool to talk to, which is VERY important when looking for a good shoe spot IMO. Seems like as long as you're cool to them, they'll be cool to you. I had my girl with me and she was talking to the Suite 160 cats about their DMP, and they were like :wow:
eek.gif
. They said most of the ladies that come in, ask stuff like: What the Hell is in that GOLD box?... AnyWay, I'd shop at either spot again, in fact I'm going to make it a point that anytime I go to Vegas, I hit up both. Next time, I'll have to hit up Fruition too. Went to Boardeep by Ste 160, but I didn't see a Nike in the place.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

Bring Back Team Steam!!!
-Not Gandhi-

can i get a list of all the good stores in Las Vegas and the addresses and number please!! also wut is the zip code?

goin up there friday!

check out the fashion show mall or the meadows on decatur for stores like finishline and footlocker. f*ck suite 160 I would rather pay a reseller more to get the shoe then line their pockets with my cash. laced used to be cool, now they are starting to get accounts and the people are turning into haters, but whatevers still better then suite. if you didnt see any nikes in boardeep its because only the far location carries nike stuff (over on craig), and yeah thats just about it. Recently the outlets have been getting more heat then stores in our town have gotten all year. Every single pair of heaters I have gotten this year has been shipped from out of state, from another boutique or an outlet.

The only place worth going anymore is athletes foot. they take care of their loyal customers, and make sure my b/f always gets his jordans no hassle. cool peeps there still......

and if sb's were still worth getting stateside i woul say industrial in the meadows mall, but all our sb's are crap now............ so yeah

Back
Top Bottom