Best place to live that has ALL FOUR seasons?

Arkansas or Tennessee isn't that bad.

Spring is cool and wet and fits the climate well
Summer is hot sticky and humid
Fall is cool
Winters have snow falling, but it's not as bad compared living in NYC, Chicago, Upper Midwest, most of the Northeast and the Mountain West

My only problem is that the weather can go bipolar; it can be sunny and warm one day, then cold and chilly the next.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Without a Doubt, the North East

Boston
Nyc
Northern Nj Central NJ

Pick one, and enjoy the traffic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

Originally Posted by victoryballer

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Seattle

I don't know bro. I live close enough to Seattle. Up until recently the winters are just rain...and the fall....and the spring. Summer's there is no better place to be. Probably a few good weeks of fall.

Idk what ur talkin bout....we had more snow and cold this winter than like the past 20 years in the Seattle area! This past winter set a bunch of records

I KNOW!
laugh.gif
You proved my point. This winter set a bunch of records because USUALLY it doesn't snow like it did. But before this last year and maybe thetwo prior years, snow didn't come but once a blue moon.

Hawaii? Took a vacation their during July 2005. It didn't feel hot or humid. I guess it's surrounded by water, and the sea breeze cool down the temp.the only thing is it rains a lot. i live in Florida, and don't mind sweating.

Back
Top Bottom