Best place to live that has ALL FOUR seasons?

I've lived in Washington State most of my life then 5 years in the Midwest. Washington is close, but up until recently didn't have much of a winter,and fall and spring mostly involves rain.

Midwest is the two extremes...Fall and spring are very brief, but the Winters are too cold and lasts like 6 mos. whereas the summer last like 4-5 months andits really muggy.

Where can you go to get all four seasons?

Without a Doubt, the North East

Boston
Nyc
Northern Nj

Pick one, and enjoy the traffic
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DC/Maryland/Virginia. easily.

we get legit winters with a lot of snow. nothing TOO cold though.. it's not like -20 or anything, on average it's like 20-40 degrees in the winter. andit's not like NY/Boston where there's 4ft of snow every winter with cars stuck on the road and whatnot
smh.gif

we also get legit summers with some nice heat. i don't like the heat too much, but for people who do it averages around 75-85 in the summer. slightly toohumid for my tastes, though.

and in some places i've been to, it gets to be freezing by October/November. this past year, it was hot in the DMV from April/May throughearly/mid-November
pimp.gif

you want ALL FOUR seasons? is this even a question like for real?

CHICAGO > ______________________

Originally Posted by jose cansec0

you want ALL FOUR seasons? is this even a question like for real?

CHICAGO > ______________________
thinking the same thing "like this has to be a joke
laugh.gif
"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

San Francisco
no hate but I could never live there. too many hills and house on slopes.

Ya'll childhood ride around the block on a bike must of been a nightmare.
sf is beautiful, anywhere in norcal and your good

NY in general..... but if you want to live somewhere that doesn't have a lot of people. Like New York City does. I would suggest either,Syracuse NY,Rochester NY, Buffalo NY, Albany NY.

But my Best choice would be Syracuse NY.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Boston
Nyc
Northern Nj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep im from CT

we def have hot summers, beautiful fall foliage and wintery winters.........and mild springs.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Boston
Nyc
Northern Nj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep im from CT

we def have hot summers, beautiful fall foliage and wintery winters.........and mild springs.

Heard that about connecticut...What do you do there though? What about the women?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Boston
Nyc
Northern Nj

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yep im from CT

Heard that about connecticut...What do you do there though? What about the women?

VISIT NYC

CT SUX AND THE WOMEN.

- Philadelphia

- perfectly balanced/"proper" seasons

- More snow than DC/B-more, less than Boston (Too much), N.Y. (slightly too much). Poconos 'round the corner for the snowboard heads (myself included). Fall = perfect, leaf color change, temps, football weather, Spring = perfect, Summer heat waves galore (90-100 heat index temps) Jersey shore
pimp.gif
, Delaware shore, Maryland shore

- Not susceptible to any extremes, or natural disasters.
pimp.gif

Chicago is OD bitter in the winter... you don't want to live there from November-February, it's miserable.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

NY in general..... but if you want to live somewhere that doesn't have a lot of people. Like New York City does. I would suggest either,Syracuse NY, Rochester NY, Buffalo NY, Albany NY.

But my Best choice would be Syracuse NY.
pimp.gif
Yessir!
smokin.gif
We definitely get all four Seasons here.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Seattle

I don't know bro. I live close enough to Seattle. Up until recently the winters are just rain...and the fall....and the spring. Summer's there is nobetter place to be. Probably a few good weeks of fall.

Most of the time, I love living in Boston. The spring is great, summers are great, the foliage in the fall is beautiful, and I love the snow during theholidays. The only part I don't like is January-March. Once the holidays are over, I'm ready for it to be spring. I hate when it's gray and drearyand snowy all the time in Jan. - March. But in April when the weather starts getting nice, it makes it that much better I guess.

Back
Top Bottom