Best Produced album of the last...10 years (Hip-Hop)

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

my_beautiful_dark_twisted_fantasy_-_deluxe_edition_cddvd-12449450-frntl.jpg

It would have to be a Kanye album. And not even the best Kanye album.

Prisoner of the moment perhaps?

Only in regards to this man could the opinion be so grandiose and delusional all at once.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Deeper Than Rap > Teflon Don in all facets including production.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been bumping Deeper than rap lately and I gotta agree

Call me crazy... but Brandy 'Full Moon' ...from top to bottom that album was pretty flawless production wise

e13uhi.jpg

I also agree on The Black Album, Madvillainy, and MBDTF and Be have cases in this argument.

And no, the production on MBDTF is not overrated. At all. Purely music wise, this might be the best album Kanye's made.

Never understood all the hate for MBDTF...I guess it's because traditional hip hop fans don't take a liking to his more experimental melodic production?

Originally Posted by Slaptastic

Never understood all the hate for MBDTF...I guess it's because traditional hip hop fans don't take a liking to his more experimental melodic production?

What *$#%@$# world do you live in that this album has "hate"?

Originally Posted by hugebird

What *$#%@$# world do you live in that this album has "hate"?
a lot of NT matches the love for the album w/ claims of it being "overrated trash."

The hype surrounding the album failed to live up to the actual product.  I thought I was going to hear something Earth-shattering, but IMO, it's not even in Kanye's top-3.  I've listened to the album from start to finish, twice.  TO ME, it's has little-to-no replay value.  There were critics out there (not on NT) who said this album was going to transcend hip-hop.  As a matter of fact, How I Got Over by The Roots was 10000x better.  I like Kanye...I think he's VERY talented...but it's gotten to the point where he could make a song chirping like a bird and people would gas it up like it was the equivalent of Don't Sweat The Technique. 

Back
Top Bottom