best rapper in the game right now ...........

Originally Posted by naughtywon

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

roll.gif
J.Cole? Ol I wanna be just like Drake *** N_

nothing like drake.....

exactly... he's boring as @%@+...
laugh.gif

J.Cole is leaps and bounds better than drake and if you think he's boring....sucks for you

roll.gif

nothing like drake.....

laugh.gif

J.Cole is leaps and bounds better than drake and if you think he's boring....sucks for you
dudes beats are cool... his hooks sound unfinished... and his lyrics are nothin special imo... im not even a drake fan but j cole nowhere nearbeing the best anything... for the record drake isnt either...

roll.gif

nothing like drake.....

laugh.gif

dudes beats are cool... his hooks sound unfinished... and his lyrics are nothin special imo... im not even a drake fan but j cole nowhere near being the best anything... for the record drake isnt either...

I agree with u also

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

NT is so whack now.

All you hear is em, jay, nas, drake, wayne, and clipse

Man Em is over hyped cuz he's white, he can spit ya, but his albums are lame and singles are beyond lame and last album was beyond garbage.

Man jay aint spittin anything hot fire anymore this aint pre black album

Nas is the most disappointing MC out there, he fakes on himself and never delivers hits anymore this aint pre stillmatic

Drake is over hyped and is solid but not the best or mad nice by any means.

Wayne is not a rapper anymore he's a rock nerd now

Clipse please, their last 2 albums are disappointments with maybe 2-3 hot tracks and the rest are aaaaaah

Joell Ortiz Bodega Chron from 07 is better than anything the artists i mentioned above have came out with since 07

Yall NT dudes are stuck on Brand Names like Jewish and Italian girls out Manhattan, even if its ugly or sucks its still tight cuz of the name.. pleaseee

+logs off_

Joell>
Precisely
wink.gif

roll.gif

nothing like drake.....

laugh.gif

dudes beats are cool... his hooks sound unfinished... and his lyrics are nothin special imo... im not even a drake fan but j cole nowhere near being the best anything... for the record drake isnt either...

I dont think J.Cole is the best but the Drake comparisons must stop

roll.gif

nothing like drake.....

laugh.gif

I dont think J.Cole is the best but the Drake comparisons must stop
lol i was only comparing him to drake cuz dude did... they both rap and sing and thats where the comparisons stop... their styles are nothingalike...

By the way, J. Cole doesn't have enough material to be considered, IMO. He seems like he's talented enough, though.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Joell Ortiz???? Really? Yall can't be serious.

Drake and J. Cole are not the BEST rappers in the game either. They're talented but a couple mixtapes and some features doesn't make you the bestrapper alive. All they've done so far is set themselves apart from other aspiring rappers but they still got a lot to prove. And anyone that reads linesoff their blackberry while "freestyling" can't be considered the BEST rapper alive in my opinion.

I swear someone makes a best rapper alive thread almost every week and it's always the same responses. How long is it gonna take for yall to realize thereare no best rappers just favorite rappers that's why these threads are pointless.

Originally Posted by eghckk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake and J. Cole are not the BEST rappers in the game either. They're talented but a couple mixtapes and some features doesn't make you the best rapper alive. All they've done so far is set themselves apart from other aspiring rappers but they still got a lot to prove. And anyone that reads lines off their blackberry while "freestyling" can't be considered the BEST rapper alive in my opinion.

I swear someone makes a best rapper alive thread almost every week and it's always the same responses. How long is it gonna take for yall to realize there are no best rappers just favorite rappers that's why these threads are pointless.

This.

Really tho yall gotta stop naming dudes who aint dropping a lot of material or don't have a catalog to back up that claim.

J. Cole and Drake are automatically disqualified. Their mixtapes were hot but the game don't stop for nobody. So it's what have you done for me lately.

Jay Electronica got like 2 unofficial mixtapes and the Style Wars EP but he aint the best in the game right now.

Originally Posted by New Wu

Originally Posted by eghckk

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drake and J. Cole are not the BEST rappers in the game either. They're talented but a couple mixtapes and some features doesn't make you the best rapper alive. All they've done so far is set themselves apart from other aspiring rappers but they still got a lot to prove. And anyone that reads lines off their blackberry while "freestyling" can't be considered the BEST rapper alive in my opinion.

I swear someone makes a best rapper alive thread almost every week and it's always the same responses. How long is it gonna take for yall to realize there are no best rappers just favorite rappers that's why these threads are pointless.

This.
THIS <DITTO>

Back
Top Bottom