best restaurants in winnipeg? night life?

going next week for business and have to take some clients out.
any help would be much appreciated.

will be spending two nights so anything interesting, please let me know.

Depends on what days you plan on coming here, who your clients are, and how much you're looking to spend.  

ill be there tuesday and wednesday night of next week.
i work in finance and entertainment cost aren't really a problem.

Well, if costs aren't a problem, hit up 529 Wellington for the best steak dinner in Winnipeg.  If you need to stay near downtown, Hy's is also great.  If you want sushi, I'd recommend Wasabi.  There's one on Osborne, and a bigger location on Broadway.  In terms of nightlife, unfortunately, you picked the 2 worst nights to come to the Peg.  I'm too old for the club scene, so I don't have any suggestions.  Maybe some younger Winnipeggers can help you out with that.  If you're going out for drinks, the 2 best spots in downtown would either be the Tavern United rooftop patio, or Earl's on Main St. 

oh my bad, i missed this thread. but ill4eva has it covered pretty well...if anyone is ever in winnipeg and needs anything just private message me i'll see what i can do for my fellow niketalkers.

I see I am too late. Ah well. Segovia is a good place in the village. Nice fancy-%+$ place where the dishes are small and appetizer based. Highly recommended.

Who knew there are people from Winnipeg on here.
pimp.gif

How did you guys (from Winnipeg) hear about NT? 

Me;

- One of my roomies/team mates while I was going to University was always showing me #%# from here. Eventually I started lurking...

Back
Top Bottom