Best running shoes

What are the best Jordan running shoes that are out right now? I recently started running two miles every other night and I've been thinking about buying some better running shoes.

trunners?
im not sure, most jordans are for b-ball
try some other brand, or air maxes?
"When I come Back Like Jordan
wearing the 4 5..."
-Jay-Z

instead of buying some jordans to run in. buy some air max 95. they were designed for running and they are supper comfortable.
Dream Like You'll Live Forever, But Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!

i'd go with new balance 5805. i run in them all the time, and i have two pairs. they're great, especially for that price.
"more money, more checks, i'm addicted to fresh,
six pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps."

Asics Nimbus VIIs... the best shoes for me... try shoes on to find a good fit...if you are serious about running who cares how you look???
Air Max 360s sz 9 DS $50
Air Max 1 Skulls Pack sz 9.5 DS $60

you dont wanna run in jordans, or even nikes for that matter. you wanna run in a tech running shoe. Check for brands like Asics, Saucony, New Balance, Mizuno, and other brands like that.

Get some Mizunos man. jordans are not made for straight running.
Bulgarian Kings
Syracuse Orange in the house!​
<---- :wink:

Ya, you want to stick with brands like Asics, and Saucony, or maybe add Adidas in there.

its better to buy at a store rather than online for running shoes just because u wanna get the best comfort available. you can look at the site where prof.k posts at now, to get an idea as to what's good for you
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Back
Top Bottom