best sandwich shop in western washington vol. help a brother out with some votes

maybe banh mi sanwiches but certainly not the best sandwiches in washington. that title is reserved for paseo's in fremont.

maybe banh mi sanwiches but certainly not the best sandwiches in washington. that title is reserved for paseo's in fremont.

u mad that u never made it to paseo's on time?? truth is paseo's midnight cuban sandwich still commands lines whenever it's available. Tubs, on the other hand, though their sandwiches are great, still don't have that type of demand.

u mad that u never made it to paseo's on time?? truth is paseo's midnight cuban sandwich still commands lines whenever it's available. Tubs, on the other hand, though their sandwiches are great, still don't have that type of demand.

TUBS has also been around forever. They don't have demand, they know what their customers want, and they stock their stuff in anticipation. Sandwich shops that "run out" of ingredients do it on purpose. Makes them seem more exclusive, and food critics and food snobs sing their high praises. But for an actual sandwich you can get at any hour of the day, TUBS is the king. I want to be able to get the same amazing sandwich at 6 pm that I can get at noon.

TUBS has also been around forever. They don't have demand, they know what their customers want, and they stock their stuff in anticipation. Sandwich shops that "run out" of ingredients do it on purpose. Makes them seem more exclusive, and food critics and food snobs sing their high praises. But for an actual sandwich you can get at any hour of the day, TUBS is the king. I want to be able to get the same amazing sandwich at 6 pm that I can get at noon.

Saigon deli is my fav place for vietnamese sandwiches, there price can't be beat either. I still haven't made it out to Paseo but my co-workers rave about it. Also, has anyone been to Salumi's? I have been meaning to go but don't want to wait in such a long line, let me know if its worth the wait.

Saigon deli is my fav place for vietnamese sandwiches, there price can't be beat either. I still haven't made it out to Paseo but my co-workers rave about it. Also, has anyone been to Salumi's? I have been meaning to go but don't want to wait in such a long line, let me know if its worth the wait.

Also, have to give a mention to Delicatus down on First Ave in Pioneer Square. It's fairly new, but I've had a few different sandwiches and it is probably the best in Seattle now. And that's coming from a loyal TUBS follower.

Also, have to give a mention to Delicatus down on First Ave in Pioneer Square. It's fairly new, but I've had a few different sandwiches and it is probably the best in Seattle now. And that's coming from a loyal TUBS follower.

MSN is alright..in my opinion, Jersey Mikes has just as good East Coast Style sandwiches and I dont have to eat in a rickety building with buckets spread throughout the place to catch the water leaking through the ceiling.

Paseos>Honeyhole>All Others

MSN is alright..in my opinion, Jersey Mikes has just as good East Coast Style sandwiches and I dont have to eat in a rickety building with buckets spread throughout the place to catch the water leaking through the ceiling.

Paseos>Honeyhole>All Others

Back
Top Bottom