Best screenprinting place in the DC area?

Joined Oct 20, 2004
I need shirts for my church Turkey Bowl tournament and I need a good screenprinting place for a decent price. I know NTers always are printing shirts so I was wondering where y'all go to get them done. Thanks in advance.
Team Wolverines​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"You don't call ******ed people ******s. Bad taste. You call your friends ******s."​

Joined Jul 4, 2006
Try Unitees. On Rhode Island Ave, NE. I've never used them though...

I do know that they require minimums of like 36 tees per design, or somehting like that.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Joined Jun 30, 2007
ehhhhhhhhh When I went to go get a quote from unitees I had an akward experience.

Joined Jul 4, 2006
^^^ I've never dealt with them. Ever. Never even been in the place. I just know I ride passed it alot.
Sig check...
EVERYDAY PPLE
IN EVERYDAY WE TRUST
www.everydaypple.com
LIKE. OR LOVE.

Joined Aug 27, 2004
36 minimum isn't very good. Whoever you go to, ask them if they do the printing "in house". A lot of companies offering screen printing actually contract the work to the another company. So it's usually best to work directly with the company who will do the printing. The minimum piece requirement and pricing is usually lower as well.

Joined May 26, 2003
Try studioneprinting in Leesburg. I think the site is studioneprinting.com
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now