best shoe for the rainy season???

i just want to get your opinions on this kind sirs! what's the best pair to sport especially in these rainy days?

rainboots.jpg

ACGs with Goretex... Or the air max classic with watershield
nike-air-classic-bw-watershield-white-dark-obsidian-2-600x472.jpg
Thanks to kicksonfirefor the pics

advan boots represent! mura pa! yan ginagamit ko minsan dala ko pag school.. taft baha mehn!!!

^co-sign Goadomes. I swear those were bullet proof & they were somewhat being sold at a give away price.

yeah i got to agree with you with the BOTA suggestion. but man i ain't wearing that going around the campus! =)

@alexibc: sir, are those airmax the one in SS on sale?
@kingcrux: thanks sir! but haven't heard of those "goadomes" , what does it look like?

^i wear the rain boots walking to school from the parking lot, then take them off and wear slippers.. i leave them with the guard, they know its mine

i also wear my timberlands kasi luma narin so no hard feelings na sa pagsuot.. bigat nga lang.. sobra

I wear beaters or any shoes with no suede/nubuck during the rainy season. I stay away from sandals, I don't like getting my feet wet just a little, If imgonna get it wet better go barefoot nalang. hehe

g07402a.jpg

I have this adidas shooting star, man it's horrible for rainy season, it has 3 stripes in the sole that has little holes in it. Konting ulan basa kagadmedyas.

Back
Top Bottom