charles-barkley-pe-air-force-180-1.jpg
198408754_tp.jpg
DSC_0536.JPG

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

would love to see any of the these cw's come out...c'mon nike....stop uffking @#$! up!!!!

DSC_0536.JPG

They're almost killed this shoe before they got to OG colorways. It's like the Penny IV allover again.

Originally Posted by AllDay AllNight

What's the official name of the Godzillas? I've never been very informed on the Barkley line.

Air CB34.

Back in the day I had the CB'94, Godzillas and Air Max CB 34....

In my humble opinion this are the best Barkleys:

fbd35c6aff09adfa93024ad62f738b8536a9972.jpg

If this came as a Retro I surely cop 5x!!

Peace

the Air Force 180 for me... more specifically, the blk/wht-royal-red colorway...

so glad I have my 2 pairs...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by knightlovesqueen

Why are union 180s not holding their value?

because they are pink and ugly and people are finally coming to their senses.
laugh.gif

Personally I think they're hot, I have the grey and hot pink pair. Actually two pairs. Been looking for a pair for the right price.

Barkley's are sick......I'm tired of dudes always disrespecting Sir Charles' kicks like they aint nothing.

Sir Charles lineup >>>> Penny's lineup (exception Penny 2, and Foams)
pimp.gif

All of Barkley's shoes go hard...and I plan on coppin those CB94's some time this week. Those are too dope!.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

anybody know where i can get a pair of these or the white/carrot..i totally slacked on em

Black ones popped up at Ross and a few Nike Outlets a while back. If you ring the stock finder phoneline with the the product code
they should be able to find the nearest outlet that has them.

If you're willing to pay full price, some of the usual spots should have them.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ucasta

easily
5z1hjk.jpg
word! this model is the best and they completely disregarded the og cw's with the retro's.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

would love to see any of the these cw's come out...c'mon nike....stop uffking @#$! up!!!!

DSC_0536.JPG

damn i've only seen the cws that were retrod and i didn't like them. those cws are fire.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

219zcd2.jpg

But one of my fav's of all-time (and more popular with the Fab 5 than with Sir Charles when he rocked these vs Mike in the Finals)....

2wgur7q.jpg

Hell yeah!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

But one of my fav's of all-time (and more popular with the Fab 5 than with Sir Charles when he rocked these vs Mike in the Finals)....

2wgur7q.jpg

Hell yeah!
smokin.gif

Definitely
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I gotta go with the Air Force Max. The CB 34's, Air Max 2 94's and 180's all are second in my book. I copped my 180's both the oly's andblk/blu at dr.jays for 59.99 back when they came out and sat for a while. So glad I waited

Back
Top Bottom