Originally Posted by ExaltedAlex

They need to retro these classics:

cb4_2_blk_wht_5.jpg

super_cb_blk_wht_red.jpg

second that

And the winner is...
maxcb_94_blk_2.jpg
maxcb_94_blk_4.jpg

Barkley's signature shoes became the flagship of Nike's lineup at nearly $150, surpassing Air Jordan's in terms of price, technology, design, functionality and popularity. This was during the same time Mike had retired the first time. Coincidence? We think not.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

0be261f3eca7c509f1dde4e4aae79e8a80c8dd3d.jpg
pimp.gif
I'm so partial to these. First Nike Sig Shoe my popsbought me. (He's a Knicks fan and wouldn't dare buy me a pair of Jordans, but I def had a pair of OG Ewings,
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by ucasta

easily
5z1hjk.jpg
word! this model is the best and they completely disregarded the og cw's with the retro's.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

would love to see any of the these cw's come out...c'mon nike....stop uffking @#$! up!!!!

DSC_0536.JPG

Yep. Also these need to be retroed in OG colorways
pimp.gif

Tie between CB34's and Air Force Max's (yeah, yeah, the AFM's aren't an official Barkley but still).

2rhpkyt.jpg

fav sig line behind Jordan ( I have a 2nd DS pair of Godzillas and a pair of cb 94s in storage
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
I think most Dominicans will agree;
it goes Jordan, Barkley, Bo Jackson
laugh.gif

note: and I got some vintage gear with Barkley on the 76ers

I would have to say the CB94's then the godzillas, air force max (fab 5 joints), and the 180s are right there too....definitely tops in the barkley line.

can someone post pics of all the shoes barkley wore (sig an non sig). not all the colorways, but just the shoe and its official name ?

i pick (d) all of the above...
359425008.jpg

but if i had to choose one, it would be the air force max blk/cool grey/wht

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

And the winner is...
maxcb_94_blk_2.jpg
maxcb_94_blk_4.jpg

Barkley's signature shoes became the flagship of Nike's lineup at nearly $150, surpassing Air Jordan's in terms of price, technology, design, functionality and popularity. This was during the same time Mike had retired the first time. Coincidence? We think not.

Back
Top Bottom