Best Shoe out of these?

azk1 and XIVs are actually both of my indoor shoes..i prefer the XIVs but u can't go wrong either way

its a toss up between the zoom kobe I and jordan xiv

personally the xiv is one of my favorites performance wise and its only almost a decade old shoe... still performs great compared to new kix of today

zoom kobe 1 are a lil clunky feeling.

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5

Jordan XIV's you cant go wrong.
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10 Only

Metallic V [ ]
True Blue III [ ]
Blue Avengers [ ]

I have played on both the zoom kobes, and the 14's. I play a lot of ball, i am 1-4 and from experience recommend the 14's
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 11- SPACE JAMS
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 12 - WHT/GREY
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 13-WHITE/GOLD
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 5- WHITE/BLUE
- AIR JORDAN RETRO 1 - FOR SALE SIZE 12

i really like my XIV's balled in them many of times

but the down side is my feet sweat a lot and the material inside just soaks the sweat in and stink bad

Jordan XIV Retro all the way........
looking for the air jordan XI concords in size 10 or 10.5 either original/retro or DMP white/black at a reasonable price, if you got one msg me..

i play in my XIVs all the time. They are lower than the ZK1s, but if you are not worried about upper support like me, then the XIVs feel great

zk1's for me... i almost sprained my ankle in xivs... its comfortable but it just dont have ankle support...
watch this one sell out like an air jordan shoe - the game

kobes r pretty good IMO they comfortable buh yea i would also try the XIV some pple sed they were mad comf
Tell Me Whats Up
Wu-Tang Throw Up a WYaDaDai?

XIV i rock them also when i hoop good shoes
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Both AMAZING shoes...
I like the fit of the XIV better, although the lacing runs narrow and ankle coverage is quite low . I also dont like the high achillies on the XIV.
But court feel is great and traction is amazing.

The zoom kobes are one of my favorites. But eventhough it has good ankle coverage, the support is lacking a bit. Has a slightly more "bouncy" ride than the XIV.

none of the above

lebron iv
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

all good shoes.....i have all but the 180's....love the kobe 1's for ball. light weight and huarache like cushioning

XIVs man. they have such a goood lock down feeling
Im not black, if that matters.​

Back
Top Bottom