best sisig?

where do you guys think is the best sisig? :b
tongue.gif

for me, so far, it's sisig hooray.. LOL.

love sisig hooray, especially when i shop at nike outlet, but if u like sisig trip, the one inside clark airbase is great, aysee's is also good but sisig hooray is acceptable for good pulutan

Quote:
During the Fourth Sisig Festival held last month at SM City Clark in Pampanga, Congo Grille competed and proved that sisig, one of its specialties and best-sellers, was a big hit among Kapampangans. Congo Grille received the coveted first place, bagging all honors in the professional categories. Along with the grand slam victory, Congo Grille also received the remarkable distinction as Sisig King by the province of Pampanga, the Sisig Capital of the Philippines.

During the cooking festival, variety was the rule of the event. The sizzling sisig was given many tastes, looks and names in the competition as 57 contenders vied in the professional and amateur levels with 177 different recipes of Pampangas famous sisig.

Congo Grilles executive chef Reynaldo Natividad bested other chefs from various participating restaurants and grilleries when he emerged the winner in the professional level. He showcased his culinary brilliance to create sisig dishes in three categories: Congos Pride Pork Sisig in the meat category; Sizzling Tahong (green mussels) in the seafood category; and Sizzling Page (manta ray) under the exotic category. The customers strong patronage gave Congo Grille the idea to join the cook fest. The demand for sisig indicated that the restaurant had a chance of winning in the competition.

Congo Grille opened in 1999 in QC. In every branch, sisig is always one of the top-sellers. The restaurant was the first to introduce sisig in pork, shrimp, chicken and tuna variants. Congo Grille serves over 30,000 servings of various kinds of sisig across all its outlets every month. Congo Grille opened its 10th branch at the SM City San Fernando bringing its delectable Filipino dishes to more customers in Pampanga.

But, it is still Aling Lucing's by the train tracks for me.
smile.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Aling Lucing is already here in the Metro... they have 2 branches in Makati... Pasong Tamo and Makati Ave....

Aysee is in my top three....

Number 1 is home made from Ilocos with Pigs Brain blended in the sisig... :wow:
eek.gif
Yummy!!!

Sisig Pinoy is also good! They just microwave the damn sisig and it tastes good. :-/

Hmmm... The best sisig I've tasted so far is in Dencio's/Gerry's Grill and 310 in BF Paranaque.

What's weird though, I seem to have this seasonal craving for sisig. I know its over when I still have this crave but when I look at the sisig it looks icky.
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

I got to check those spots out when I have a chance to visit the Mother country later this year. say any great places that cook the best kari-kari in metro Manila?

I love Dencio's because the fats are like chicharon mmmmmm...Im craving!

[size=+2]
Standing Tall And Talented # 1
[/size]

There's one good sisig at Dolores, SFP..forgot the name of the place...
FOR TRADE AJ V Grapes LOOKING FOR AJXX2 sz 9.5 DS or FOAM PENNY RETRO sz 9.5 DSdOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces)

^ PIG'S BRAIN blended with sisig? :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

must taste good though.. i mean, for sure, they wouldnt add 'em for nothing.. :tongue:
tongue.gif

been almost a year.

you guys should try out the House of Sisig in Philcoa. It's along the stretch of the fastfoods (near jollibee, mcDonalds, and beside greenwich to be exact)there. they've got a wide selection of sisig.

Though, i still think sisig hooray has the best sisig, it's better to eat here and the sisig is not like the usual ones in other restaurants.. aaand ricethere is unlimited (best part.. LOL)!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by monase

love sisig hooray, especially when i shop at nike outlet, but if u like sisig trip, the one inside clark airbase is great, aysee's is also good but sisig hooray is acceptable for good pulutan

co-sign on aysee's. its near Ultra on the Valle 1 side its place is nothing fantastic but the sisig is topnotch

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

sisig sa may pedro gil..malapit sa st paul..
may fish, chicke and pork sisig
bro, wats the name of that resto? kindly share? will chek that out asap. its just a few steps from where i stay. thank you...

well i haven't been back in pinas since 1999 but as far as i can remeber, AYSEE and Gutson's sisig were my favorites, here in LA i'd sayNeri's
laugh.gif

hope to visit Aysee again soon once I've taken my vacation there, it's a nice sisig place after watching PBA and playing around in those floweryrooms around the area (those were the days)....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

^ PIG'S BRAIN blended with sisig?
eek.gif
">
eek.gif
">
eek.gif
">

must taste good though.. i mean, for sure, they wouldnt add 'em for nothing..
tongue.gif
">
Yeah!! instead of mayo, pigs brain is a good substitute...

adikSAshus wrote:
airpopoy629 wrote:
sisig sa may pedro gil..malapit sa st paul..
may fish, chicke and pork sisig
bro, wats the name of that resto? kindly share? will chek that out asap. its just a few steps from where i stay. thank you...

di resto yun...take out lang ..
happy.gif

ingredients..
chicharon durog
sibuyas tagalog
sili
pork
gravy
=
40 pesos.with rice.
eek.gif

chicharon durog toppings.
eek.gif

kalapit ng comp shop..
you can also check the latest pirated dvd's sa kabilang side.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom