Best site for video game news?

What do you use? I've used Gametrailers and Giantbomb.
I'm really just looking for a spot that has nice podcasts. PC, 360, and PS3 (even though I don't have one)
but yeah what do you use?

Oh yeah, forgot about that site.
Apparently I'm already registered and forgot all about it.

What I like about gametrailers is their Invisible Walls segment, same for Giantbomb where they just talk about waht's going on in the industry and upcoming games.

Does ign have anything like that?

I use n4g, it just links to the major sites and blogs. Inb4 the hate
laugh.gif

I don't like IGN. I've been with them since sega sages though. I use Kotaku and Joystiq. They are both blogs. I use them mainly because they have active communities and they are pretty quick with the news.

I get my news from the PS3 thread..they know everything in there.

Originally Posted by Appono

I don't like IGN. I've been with them since sega sages though. I use Kotaku and Joystiq. They are both blogs. I use them mainly because they have active communities and they are pretty quick with the news.

THIS.

Originally Posted by Appono

Same

Like they said above. IGN will probably have whatever you want. Anytime people are showing me videos from new games, its usually from IGN

Kotaku everyday, Gamasutra for business side of the gaming industry and 1up because their connections with Japanese directors are strong, (sit down interviews they produce with said directors give misc trivia I like to know). It's different when E3 is not around and they meet at a bar and talk games, the conversation is refreshing.

I hate I.G.N.

gamesradar.com - simple for me and narrows it down to whichever system you have instead of getting PSP news when I never touch Sony products, funny/good articles to which is cool

Stop using IGN (although they're rewind trailer breakdowns are great and sometimes their reviews are decent).

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Kotaku everyday, Gamasutra for business side of the gaming industry and 1upbecause their connections with Japanese directors are strong, (sit downinterviews they produce with said directors give misc trivia I like toknow). It's different when E3 is not around and they meet at a bar andtalk games, the conversation is refreshing.

I hate I.G.N.
Yessss.

Kotaku and Joystiq for news on the consumer end

Gamasutra for news on the business end

Gametrailers for extensive video footage

n4g for linking to external sites showing screenshot comparisons between 360 sku and PS3 sku

CheapAssGamer for sales/deals/glitches @ retail checkout
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom