Best Song To Wake Up To? Vol - Alarm

So what do you think would be the most fitting and or appropriate song to wake up to as an alarm?
post your thoughts and suggestions

Bone Thugs- First of the month, it used to be my alarm and I loved waking up to that !*## every morning. Like you know when your alarm goes off and it just pisses you off because you wish you were still sleeping, theres no way to do that to this song.

Basedgod B.O.R.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

Bone Thugs- First of the month, it used to be my alarm and I loved waking up to that !*## every morning. Like you know when your alarm goes off and it just pisses you off because you wish you were still sleeping, theres no way to do that to this song.
iLL I AM wrote:
Came in here to post that.

/thread

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

+1

Bone Thugs - Dayz of Our Lives
J. Cole  - I Get Up
Drake - Lust for Life

Drowning Pool- Let the bodies hit the floor,

that will get you right outta bed, you wont think twice bout hitting snooze

Originally Posted by SUGE510212

Portishead - Machine Gun.....Nothing says get your %#$ up better than this song.

It would sure as hell wake you up at the least
laugh.gif

Radiohead - In Limbo

I've really noticed a difference in mood when I wake up to this opposed to some random alarm noises

Back
Top Bottom