Best Sports Logo's , All Sports ...

Fortunate that 2 of my teams got sick logos in the raiders and LA Kings from the 90s

None biased picks:
15B9B36D-AE34-4668-B4D7-64B87B222C1A.png
C9F0FC7F-A5AC-44B0-97D1-411D95C17DD4.png

Hell nah man you gotta let that racist **** go. Not sure what decade you’re stuck in buddy :smh:

see thats the thing, i'm not tryin to be racist and sorry if i sound that way. i just always thought it was a cool drawing. never once have i ever thought of it offending or celebrating a race of people, not built that way. i grew up in the 80's, everyone's favorite memories are in their childhood, you grow up carefree there. see things like this remind you of how much being an adult suck sometimes. don't know how old u are or what era u grew up in but i honestly feel bad for the people growing up now because we're thinking too much now, no fun. these kids memories are gonna be cancel culture watching everything u say or post :smh:

see thats the thing, i'm not tryin to be racist and sorry if i sound that way. i just always thought it was a cool drawing. never once have i ever thought of it offending or celebrating a race of people, not built that way. i grew up in the 80's, everyone's favorite memories are in their childhood, you grow up carefree there. see things like this remind you of how much being an adult suck sometimes. don't know how old u are or what era u grew up in but i honestly feel bad for the people growing up now because we're thinking too much now, no fun. these kids memories are gonna be cancel culture watching everything u say or post :smh:
Born in 84 but age is irrelevant man, racism is racism, you should probably educate yourself…. Or stay in the dark, your call

Born in 84 but age is irrelevant man, racism is racism, you should probably educate yourself…. Or stay in the dark, your call

u need to relax, i have my opinion u have yours. u choose to be a robot , have a great time champ. i choose to not look at things that way, my choice. i don't choose to think or act how people tell me to. i know i'm not racist in any way, nothing offends me. my favorite humor is racial humor because i love to laugh. Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies and you'll never see a movie like that again because of people like u clutching their pearls at jokes. no thanks, i'll be me and think how i want and not let people tell me how i should think. life's short to live worrying about watching everything u say. now if anything annoys u that much like i always say "theres the door" . live, don't get in line .....

u need to relax, i have my opinion u have yours. u choose to be a robot , have a great time champ. i choose to not look at things that way, my choice. i don't choose to think or act how people tell me to. i know i'm not racist in any way, nothing offends me. my favorite humor is racial humor because i love to laugh. Blazing Saddles is one of my favorite movies and you'll never see a movie like that again because of people like u clutching their pearls at jokes. no thanks, i'll be me and think how i want and not let people tell me how i should think. life's short to live worrying about watching everything u say. now if anything annoys u that much like i always say "theres the door" . live, don't get in line .....
Okay champ. Just gonna correct one thing and let you flourish. Im not choosing to be a robot, it’s the opposite, I’m choosing to think objectively and understand a situation from all perspectives. You’re choosing to live in ignorance. That works for you, do your thing. Peace.

Just looking at the logo, its meant to show a native american look kinda goofy / funny. I know a lot just see a logo and not what it's actually showing. It is different when its a pic of your people / culture. Bomani Jones wore a parody shirt of a team called Caucasians and it had a logo of a big grin white face. A bunch of angry calls and tweets to espn and tv producers made him cover up the shirt. Angry folk tried to flip it and tell him it wouldn't be cool for a team to be called Blacks with a logo of a black face. They totally missed the point and didn't have to make up a hypothetical team because those white people didn't care the indians logo already exists.

Back
Top Bottom