Best spot to get estimate on what sneakers are selling for?

I got some retro kicks, Air max 97 silver/red, air max 95 neons, zoom lebron 2's the cool greys and black/reds, where's the best site for me to checkout how much they're selling for to get a good ballpark to put em on ebay? I used to know a site when I was in the shoe game good, but I am not thatanymore...

check price lists here, and check ebay completed listings. lebron II grey's weren't going for much more than 50 when i looked into it.

I would look at a place like napsize.com as the maximum of what you could be expecting.. and just go down from there

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Ebay completed auctions
ebay is a perfect example of economics. the price the auction ends is where the supply curve, and thedemand curve interesect...

I'll tell you where not to follow and that's Flight Club because they're prices are so inflated it's not even funny.

But, you know what is funny... when regular clown sellers think they can get Flight Club asking prices.

DMP for $1200+... yeah okay clown.

^^ Several DMPs have sold for over $1100 at FC, why wouldn't people try to push it to $1200?

Quote:check price lists here, and check ebay completed listings. lebron II grey's weren't going for much more than 50 when i looked into it.

Responses like that are why niketalk is not that great of a resource for price checks, Lebron II's (depending on size) in brand new condition ive seen endanywhere from 90-200 once again it depends on size, last year i sold 4 pairs 150 dollars each and recently sold a pair that was new, but very yellowed on themidsoles for 50.

You're already at a pretty good spot in NT. Or check out Ebay. Go to sell, type in what you have and it'll tell you what items with that descriptionhave sold for in the last month, average price, highest price, and lowest price.

Originally Posted by DeewLay

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Ebay completed auctions
ebay is a perfect example of economics. the price the auction ends is where the supply curve, and the demand curve interesect...
Yes, the equilibrium price, my educated peer.

Back
Top Bottom