BEST STEAL OF THE YEAR?!?!?

now I know people get steals all the time so I wanna hear what you guys have came up on...now I know I've had a few so I'll start it off

1. vnds unluckys and vnds wht/red/blk 1994 Is BOTH FOR $160 PICKED UP, not 160 each....160 for BOTH

haha now I know that might not be the best of the year but its dam sure top 5 lol. so tell me what steals ya'll got so far this year
AIM: ja3killa23 (always online)
email: jaekilla23@tmail.com

call me Authentic Jae!

picture034nu9.jpg
:D
happy.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

^^^^ thats top 3
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

TEAM A M FAM

As many know....these '04 Low 1s for $10 from a yard sale. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
4p32p82.jpg
TEAM
Google
WE're Feeling Lucky​

well nolan and marc put us up on the vet status, I wanna see what everyone has gotten. those laneys and wht/infs are siiiiik lol
AIM: ja3killa23 (always online)
email: jaekilla23@tmail.com

call me Authentic Jae!

marcgrat - im sure you got some great steal but stop bragging and lets see them.

TEAMlateNIGHT
Team Vintage Heat​

^ I cannot post them because they happened to long ago...and the ebay item numbers are invalid..

I guess I could just make a list of what I have gotten...but technically right now I have no proof to back it up...

DS Infared VI - $65 shipped
DS Infared VI - $120 shipped
DS True Blue III - $90 shipped
DS Carmine VI - $450 shipped (Sold for $1600)
DS Fire Red V - $125 shipped
DS Black Cement III - $125 shipped
DS Concord XI - $125 shipped
DS White/Red III - $125 shipped

There are plenty more that I cannot recall right now, because some of these were almost 2 years ago...

-Marc

the only one i felt like diggin up...

bought for $10

sold for $250i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

but steal of the year , not the past years ...i didnt get @#%$ so im just gonna shut the hell up now and read ...
Just KICKIN' t Like DragonFly Jones

Back
Top Bottom