Best strip clubs in LA?

What are some of the best strip clubs in LA?

Also has anyone been to any of the following strip clubs:
4Play?
Plan B?

Any good?
Team Negrodamus​

whats the dirtiest one? you know the ones where the strippers is hungry.
The Autumn Wind is a Pirate
RAIDER NATION

4play is nice.. consistently fine women. although i seem to like the waitresses more than the dancers... haha
$15 at the door, $7 drink, $20 dances.. yikes...
tips: find coupons... wait for 2 for 1s... invest in a 24 pack of mini crystal geyser water bottles... thank me later
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

Quote:
invest in a 24 pack of mini crystal geyser water bottles
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

^^^
so you and your homies can sneak them in and play it off as one of theirs so you dont have to buy one.. if the club is busy the waitresses wont notice you.
the mini crystal geyser bottles are what 4play happens to have on hand (as of last night anyway :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM AM FAM​
I'm Size 11.

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

The Coast :lol:
laugh.gif
Perseverant, after everything so far/I cannot quit and become a negative statistic/they say Im too serious/ lighten up, light one up, take a puff!/there are no drugs in my system, I dont need a fix/ but I do need to repair myself/ man up, stand and tighten up my belt/ If you dont care about yourself, then youll get no help/ these pulmonary veins are in my head/ I have love on the brain
- AngGeon Emetrea Jeffrey (angie-ahn)

Plan B is more a bikini bar than a strip club (last time I went). Its a classy joint top to bottom, if youre looking for a cheap feel this is proably not the place.

I usually dont do the strip club thing in my backyard but I checked our Spearmint Rhino downtown and it was ok at best. The girls were average, there were maybe 1 or 2 real lookers. Jim Hill happened to be there that night (I heard hes a frequent patron of LA clubs) and he was makin it rain, well actually he would give the money to one of the waitresses and have her make it rain. The only other Spearmint Rhino I've been to in CA was the Industry Hills one. That was a good 4-5 years ago, but from what I remember that place was primo, much better than the downtown location.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

i want a TRASHY filthy joint like in the thread that was in general a few weeks back

anyone got any of those? :evil:
devil.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

damn the trashiest one Ive ever been to was out of cali.

Was in St. Louis for a business trip and me and my coworker ended up crossing the border into IL to go to some seedy @#%$ joint. Place was funny as hell though. The things chicks would do for $2 no joke. This was back in '05 so maybe with inflation they are charging $3? I dont know. But the chick on the stage would take a dollar fold it in half and set it on top of my head and pick it clean with her cooch without touchin my hair at all. Thats talent
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

see man, whys all the dope @#%$ like that NEVER on the west coast? i KNOW theres gotta be something like this deep in hawthorne, or like SCla....im down to go i just wanna see one of these places in person :lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

How are the lapdances at 4play or any of these joints?
USC TROJANS
"YOOOO, We about to run a train on this broad?"
*WHOOT! WHOOO!!

4 play is weak.

plan b actually has good food and the chicks are cool. i know some of the regulars. im not a regular though.
///
TEAM LAKERS
teamdecepticon
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Just go to the coast I've seen girls do things there with water bottles that'll have :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM CARIBBEAN
Dance Hall Crew
WeGetDubs​

If youre in LA just make the drive out the Vegas. Usually I hit up Spearmint Rhino LV, but I just got back from Vegas this past weekened and we decided to switch it up and go to Sapphires.

DAAAAAAAAMN

Never goin back to Rhino LV again. I been missin out!
Quote:

^ why drive 4 hrs n get ur boys blue drive south to TJ save time and $ and more cheese for u to dip....i luv so cal :wink:
wink.gif

-earth0ne 04

Paradise showgirls in COI was pretty raunchy from what I remember. If you want nasty for a decent price it's not a bad place. Girls will reach in your pants and let you eat them out if you care to. The inside area is a dump but the girls are pretty decent. That strip on valley street has about 3-4 strip clubs.

Are the strip clubs in Vegas more expensive? I looked some of them up and it seemed like every place was like $500 for VIP and 40 bucks a dance.

Back
Top Bottom