Best Super Hero movie ever?

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

How can the Dark Knight be the best when it's not even the best in it's own series?

Spider-Man 2 is the GOAT.

Please tell me what movie from the batman series you thought was better than TDK, honestly I'm just curious.

414435-Watchmen-babies_super.png

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

TDK>>>>>>> the Matrix....c'mon bruh thats not even a comparison

--We have a turd in the punch bowl. TDK was a great superhero movie.
--But Matrix is better as movie. Straight up. Instant classic and the first of its kind.

...except The Matrix isn't a superhero movie...

Don't get me wrong, it is an amazing movie. It's just not a superhero movie.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by RFX45

I wouldn't consider the Matrix a Superhero movie really, although the first one was really good.
Huh? Why not?

Was he not a super human who turned out to be the hero?

-he could fly
-was faster than time
-had super vision
-could see things in slow motion from multiple angles
-had super human strength
-could manipulate "reality"

So because it wasn't a comic book first, he wasn't a superhero?

Stop it.

um...all that stuff occurred while in a virtual reality that he could manipulate. yes, he developed some power at the end of the trilogy while out of the matrix. super hero movies are still equated with the comic books they are spawned from.

and this is coming from a huge matrix fan. had a basketball team named "only human". real matrix heads should know where that is from.

yes i agree, as weird as it sounds, sci-fi is different from these super hero movies. the reason being that most of these movies are based off of comic books and most occur in a setting similar to our current day society. remember the matrix is set way in the future. they only had the program look like our current day because it was supposedly the pinnacle of our existence.

Batman Begins was a way better film than Dark Knight on many levels...

I'd love to see a film about the Joker starring Depp.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Batman Begins was a way better film than Dark Knight on many levels...

I'd love to see a film about the Joker starring Depp.

pimp.gif
i agree with you. the two movies are different. batman begins is great for those that love character development and a back story about a character we all known and love. dark knight is great with action and some interesting characters, but would it be as effective without the first? i think both are amazing. that's why i wouldn't be mad if they never made a third.

i still wish a third and fourth would be created with Bane. the power that can be conveyed after batman is crippled can be a truly interesting performance for Bale.

Batman Begins is my favorite b/c my expectations going in were so low. Those Joel Schumacher flicks were so
sick.gif

Bruce in Tibet was sooooo ill

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

How can the Dark Knight be the best when it's not even the best in it's own series?

Spider-Man 2 is the GOAT.

Please tell me what movie from the batman series you thought was better than TDK, honestly I'm just curious.
Sorry to grave dig, but I thought this deserved an answer.

Batman Begins is better, easily. Better acting (of course Ledger was outstanding, but he was the only one), better story, better ending, overall better quality film.

Back
Top Bottom