Best Super Hero movie ever?

My homeboy is saying The Dark Knight.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What do you guys think is the best ever?

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

My homeboy is saying The Dark Knight.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

What do you guys think is the best ever?

what's with the stoneface? the dark knight is easily one of the best...

I liked the first 2 Blade movies more than TDK.  I even liked Batman and Batman returns better than TDK.  Kicka** should be awesome when it comes out.

Dark Knight
pimp.gif

Iron Man
Batman Begins
Spiderman 2
In that order...actually its Dark Knight, then those 3 are interchangeable, depending on what mood im in...

used to love spawn as a kid, but then i saw the movie recently and it sucked hard.
smh.gif

i'd have to go w the first xmen movie.

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Watchmen
i completely agree! thought that movie was fantastic. very underrated.
it's not that it's underrated, it's just not the type of comic-book movie for the masses for however many reasons

I wouldn't even classify The Dark Knight as a super hero movie. It belongs among the category of other graphic novel based films like Road to Perdition, A History of Violence, Sin City, V for Vendetta, etc...

I still think that Spider-Man 2 embodies a all the aspects of "comic-book" super hero movie, followed by X-Men 2 and Iron Man.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

I wouldn't even classify The Dark Knight as a super hero movie. It belongs among the category of other graphic novel based films like Road to Perdition, A History of Violence, Sin City, V for Vendetta, etc...
+1 for you, i would never have thought of it like that but i mos def agree

Dark Knight takes it.

But it's VERY debatable to me because had Heath Ledger not died, I don't think it would've been as successful as it turned out to be...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Batman Begins[/color] (My personal favorite. It has everything...His origins, his motivation, an unorthodox, but excellent, villain choice in Ra's Al Ghul (They could've easily chosen a way more famous main villain, but they didn't...Scarecrow was the secondary villian), all the minor villains were good, the way they incorporated modern technology into it, the fight scenes were good, the car chase was
eek.gif
, The way they incorporated police drama + struggle in a damn near lawless environment (lines like Gordon's "I'm no rat. In a town this bent... who's there to rat to anyway?" are
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
pimp.gif
). Easily the best superhero movie made...in my opinion.

Spiderman 2  = V For Vendetta  = Iron Man (There were equally great...not as good at BB + TDK tho)

It's simply Dark Knight.

The hype had nothing to do with it.

To me Begins comes next and then Spider 1, Iron Man, and newer Hulk. The rest eh..

--Dark Knight was great. But overrated.
--I like Sin City, Spider-Man 2, Iron Man, V for Vendetta and Watchmen.

--Iron Man 2 looks DOPE.

Its Dark Knight and its not up for discussion. Closely followed by Batman Begins.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Watchmen
i completely agree! thought that movie was fantastic. very underrated.
it's not that it's underrated, it's just not the type of comic-book movie for the masses for however many reasons
I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be a huge success...

The general public didn't really know about Watchmen to begin with. Even some guys that come to my comic shop who have been into comics for years and years barely knew what Watchmen was about.

It was crazy to see it come to life on the big screen, but kinda
laugh.gif
at the same time.

I knew Zack Snyder went into it with good intentions, but the general public didn't buy into it...A lot of my friends were like "It was kinda cheesy". Well...that's what the graphic novel was poking fun at, the cheesy-ness of 'Masked heroes'. But the joke didn't really translate to the general public.

When I got up from my seat on that opening show I was like
pimp.gif
but I could tell most people just murmuring stuff like "Yea, pretty good I guess..."

I just hope if they ever make a movie for Maus, probably my favorite graphic novel ever, it doesn't get 'Watchmen'-ed by the general public.
laugh.gif

But I doubt it will...Since it was based on real events, I have a feeling audiences will have a genuine connection to the film...

MAUS-graphic-novels-1151863_510_768.jpg

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom