Best Surf Spots?

Hey guys, I'm not much of a surfer so I don't know where to surf or anything but I have a cousin coming in from New Jersey who is a big surfer. I want to take him to some of the best surf spots and show him how good California surf really is. Does anyone know of any really good places I should take him? I am planning Newpost, Huntington, Laguna, but if there are any better ones I should know about let me know. And a good place to buy a new board in the Orange County area? Thanks a lot for your help.

Just take him to Huntington Beach, he can take care of shopping there and surf the same day. As far as really good spots, dudes won't just give them out, you have to put time in the water.
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

Take him to the Wedge in Newport Beach. :evil:
devil.gif
TeamLakers
KOBE FOR BG7 AND Deng
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

When I'm Orange County, I almost always go surf at Salt Creek by Dana Point.

Team Economics​
Positive Externalities Since 2005​
Official Roster: Rexanglorum, KingLouisXIV, vkhoj, SunDOOBIE, geeduptrickyG, dmxfury​
AIM: Roy Anglais

Alright thanks for your help guys. I really appreciate. As for the wedge, maybe I'll take him there to see how good California surf can really be....lol

Back
Top Bottom