Best things to buy on Amazon?

I've been an Amazon Prime member for a couple years now and it's been pretty clutch!

What are some of your favorite purchases or unique things that you've bought?

I'm looking for cool things to buy.

Also, I wish they would make a section to search through "add-on" items only.

As well as a list of most rated/highest rated things on Amazon.

Sometimes Kindle Books cost more than the actual paperback book
mean.gif

I tend to buy graphic novels and any office supplies that I need.

Oh and the random crap that looks cool but really is a waste of money.

Prime now>>>>

If I don't feel like going to the store I just hop on prime now and have stuff shipped to my house in 2 hours to hold me down for a day or two until I can get to the store. I've ordered everything from a clothes steamer to frozen blueberries.

Prime is beneficial. I started re-utilizing Prime Video...Missed out on a lot of things there.

But I still am cautious when purchasing from Amazon...Hearing stories about items being refurbished and previously used when the listing states the item is brand new. Nah man.

And I didn't know anyone can sell on Amazon.

best headphones ever... many review them better than beats by dre

Last edited:
prime is def appreciated.... 

free 2 day shipping on goods that are cheaper than buying them at the store

plus amazon video 

plus amazon music

plus amazon photo

i usually buy a lot of books and any random thing that i need.

my last purchase was a steamer for my clothes

The Prime video and Prime Music options alone are well worth the membership to me honestly. Use those nearly every day.

man I buy everything off amazon if I can wait for the 2 day shipping. If I cant I go to the store and have them price match amazon if amazon is cheaper and get it that day :smokin

:lol: imma def grab some albanese gummies. thanks for the heads up.

i actually asked this on FB the other day cause i have $166 to spend on amazon and have no idea what to get. i'll probably grab some headphones though and them gummies. looking for some noise cancelling ones but not gonna pay bose money.

if you guys have prime membership on amazon if you appy for the amazon chase credit card and get approved amazon will give you a instant $70 gift card. I was like whats the worse could happen get denied?

nope I was approved and received a GC instantly free $70 and don't even have to use the CC. :smoking

heres the link

https://slickdeals.net/f/9659820-am...ift-card-0-annual-fee-5-cash-back-amazon-ymmv

I really only applied to get the GC don't plan on really using the CC unless I can pay the balance off right away to avoid interest and capitalize on the %5 rewards

I've been a Primer for a few years now. Definitely appreciated, especially come gift/holiday time when you don't wanna deal with stores and long lines. Chances are if you need it, Amazon has it.

I've been a Primer for a few years now. Definitely appreciated, especially come gift/holiday time when you don't wanna deal with stores and long lines. Chances are if you need it, Amazon has it.
Pretty much.

Needed a roast rack for Thanksgiving and didn't want to deal with the crowds at the stores...So I ordered one on Monday and it arrived Wednesday
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom