I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Quote:
4:20 on april 20th, real talk
:smokin
smokin.gif

4 sale ds retro xi's size 13 black/red

retro ix's white/black size 13

a lot of people dropping too much money on the CDP's and with the gas prices and everything going up its harder for people to spend that extramoney...it'll be hard to sell at a good price but it could be done if you try hard enough

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

a lot of people dropping too much money on the CDP's and with the gas prices and everything going up its harder for people to spend that extra money...it'll be hard to sell at a good price but it could be done if you try hard enough
You seriously dug up a year old thread?...See you next month, try not to get banned again...

i think people with less than 300 posts are trying to up their post count by commenting on old threads not realizing that when they make a comment that oldthread pops up to the front for everybody to see. I think they think they can just make a comment and this post on page 99 will remain there so nobody willnotice they are just artificially inflating their post count. ITS NOT WORKING, WE SEE YOU. and now you may have another 3 months to wait

within the next 3 weeks when college students are getting their student loans/scholarship money in... or when tax refunds come in... look at your target marketfor who is going to purchase your product and try to sell when they are buying or have money
smile.gif

I sell alot of kicks on ebay, im a powerseller now. to tell you the truth, i can't give you all my secrets..lol, You can sell your sneakers anytime. thename of the game is knowing how much you can get your sneakers for, do you homework. then you can set up a price range you want to sell them for. also, itdepends on what your selling. if your selling a jordan that just came out, you gotta see if they sold out quick , are they still in stores..whats the demandfor the shoe, that usually ups the price on a kick. like the past couple countdown packs dropped. i was selling the shoe that no one wanted for $100,....19s,21s,14s,17's, ...there wasn't a demand for these shoes really and while most people had them for like $155, i get rid of them quicker for $100,so it all depends on how fast you want your money...... TaggPopper$ is my ebay name, *wink wink*

Back
Top Bottom