Best used luxury/sports car for around $25 - 30k?

Suggestions?

Don't want to hear anything about get a new Camry or Altima. Life is too short for that and I have money for a 3rd party warranty and maintenance.

Looking for something sexy and fun to drive.

realtalk 90% of woman drive g35/37 in cali plus they only come in da v6 :x

go with the the hemi or mustang gt or camaro ss. will give u that masculine brute badasss look.

plus they have tons of power on tap and will put a smile on ur face.

3869121601_68f9401e65_b.jpg

i was stuck between these 2 when i was in ur position

ended up wit da 335i though i get a bunch of compliments :smokin

ill tell u 1 thing though there are WAY MORE BMW's on the streets compared to audis if it even matters to you :lol:

if you wanna b different and want dat awd sedan cop da a4 cuz da a4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 335i sedan (in looks) a4 has a nicer interior too imo

then again you said you wanted something fun RWD = fun

Last edited:
Getta used whatever the hell u want. Ur budget mines tons of options... test drive 2011 a4s, g37, cts, da hemis, tjats about it for awd/rwd luxsport... I dunno if they make the CC n rwd but id look at those too

I wouldnt get a beamer... too many ppl on the road n 3 series and the 5 with a m package might run u a lil over ur budget unless u get like a 09:tongue:

Strongly looking into these 2.
I have a G37 and I get nothing but compliments on it.  I had a 3 series before that, and it caused me nothing but headaches.  My wife has a Mercedes, it also has been nothing but headaches.  If you want a stylish car AND a reliable car down the road, then Japanese is the way to go.

if you even consider a 335i, make sure you get a warranty. turbos fail.

is-f's, m3's, and c63's are going to be tough to find in that price range...unless you're looking for very high mileage or one of those older m3's.

a lot of options out there. just check out the mercedes, BMW, and Audi websites and see what you like. models change every few years, but you can possibly find something in your price range.

youre balling backwards with that mindset tons of new cars today come with better features than old luxury cars

for around 30k you can get something like this (def a neck breaker, reliable,
pimp.gif
interior to match and its def sporty)

Hyundai Genesis sedan if you're not tied to a more recognizable name.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom