Best way of Selling Nike Jordan Oregon Ducks PE shoes?

What is the best way to sell/auction Nike Jordan Oregon Ducks shoes? StockX GOAT? eBay?, I have used eBay before but not the others, I have a couple of pretty rare Oregon team Jordans I want to sell but it makes me nervous,

thanks!

What is the best way to sell/auction Nike Jordan Oregon Ducks shoes? StockX GOAT? eBay?, I have used eBay before but not the others, I have a couple of pretty rare Oregon team Jordans I want to sell but it makes me nervous,

thanks!
they honestly aren't worth that much tbh fam. maybe like 100-150 tops. real collectors don't consider them "authentic" bc they never released to the public.

Thats funny, I didn't ask how much they were worth, just the best way to sell them, I have used eBay before just was wondering if the other sites were legit or easy to use

Post pix and sizes of what you have.
Like they said though, they aren't worth too much. So be careful of ppl offering too much. They might not b trustworthy

Thats funny, I didn't ask how much they were worth, just the best way to sell them, I have used eBay before just was wondering if the other sites were legit or easy to use
Stockx shoes have to be new. Other 2 you mentioned can be new or used. I’ve personally sold a pretty expensive pair on stockx if that helps. Really all 3 would work

Melo/Jordan M10 Track and Field, Size 14's and Jordan 1, Tinker Hatfield Track and Field Size 12, both new with the box
Library - 2 of 2.jpeg
Library - 1 of 2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom