Best way to force my @#%$ to go to the gym?

:lol:
laugh.gif
. i haven't gone in a month but i was planning to go at least 3x a week this quarter for college. part of it is because i have to walk 10-15 minutes uphill just to get there..but iono. i definitely have time if i wanna go, but a lot of times i'm just too lazy. what do you guys do to force yourself to go?
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Bring UCSD a football team.​

Look at overweight people and tell myself that that's what I'm going to become if I don't get up and go.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​

^lmao his youtube videos are the best...

but hey for me i just look at pics for me and then pics at real fit dude (nh) and just strive to look like them. make sure you're never content and it'll make you wanna work hard...now if only i can apply this to college.
In Search of MID WEST Regional XIXsize 11

rck2sactown:
but hey for me i just look at pics for me and then pics at real fit dude (nh) and just strive to look like them. make sure you're never content and it'll make you wanna work hard...now if only i can apply this to college.

Just look at a pile of money...

money.jpg

That should about do it...
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

^I've tried it, doesn't quite have the same affects when it comes to the text books :lol:
laugh.gif
InSearchofMID WESTRegionalXIXsize 11

stand your outta shape obese self in front of the mirror nekkid and ask a female friend to come in and just wait and see her reaction.

Look in the mirror homie :x
sick.gif

laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Quote:
Count your chins and get back at me, homie
:wow:
eek.gif
laugh.gif
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

Unless you ballin, you shouldn't really workout at your house, especially if you say your "room," but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​

Quote:
Unless you ballin, you shouldn't really workout at your house, especially if you say your "room," but hey, I guess it's better than nothing.
:\
ohwell.gif

I know dudes who run, do bench, curls, dips, Push ups and sit ups outta they house and are more diesel than you or anyone you know
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Some dudes are just genetically gifted; me, I don't go to the gym because I run, so I don't have any real desire to gain any kind of body mass, but I thought we were talking about lifting and such, in which case, you should probably just go to the gym.
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​

I have adjustable barbells, dumb bells, and a bench to workout with at home. It gets the job done and is convenient enough for me. I don't have to go to the gym to get a workout

rimacs a nice @#%$ gym. at least thats some motivation for me to go.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

Seriously. And only the hot girls @ UCSD can be found in RIMAC. You should go there at least to cardio and hoop, Acid
TEAMSANDIEGO CHARGERSso serious

Yea co-sign, RIMAC is a nice place, and one of the positives of going to school at ucsd, but my college (warren college) is a freaking 10-15 minute long walk up a hill. If I was at ERC or Marshall I don't think I'd have any problem going since it's so close.

I went to my gym back home over the summer like 4x a week before school started so it's not like I'm completely outta shape and I still hoop on the reg; I mainly work out for cardio and light lifting, just to get into basketball shape basically. But my main goal goin to the gym is to just get lighter and get rid of my semi-beer belly :lol:
laugh.gif
, because I feel that's what's holdin me back from dominating in basketball :lol:
laugh.gif
:tongue:
tongue.gif
Quote:
Count your chins and get back at me, homie

:smh:
smh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

why dont you just run to the gym then as part of your cardio. i mean damn your doing cardio at the gym but youre to lazy to do cardio to get there.
USC TROJANS
Louisiana Superdome January 7, 2008​
Joe McKnight - Future Heisman Winner​

^yea that's a good idea, i might try that tomorrow morning.

Quote:

Quote:
I know dudes who run, do bench, curls, dips, Push ups and sit ups outta they house and are more diesel than you or anyone you know
If Niketalk were a city, What Did You Wear Today would be Chinatown.

Quote:
Make a plan that every time DeSean Jackson get held under 50 receiving yards you'll go to the gym for 2 hours. You'll be thin in no time
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Back
Top Bottom