Best way to get your girl to have a three some

Originally Posted by essential

Originally Posted by Nktran001

YNHAT.

devil.gif
F the three some

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

OK, Let me shed some light on this topic, you all can choose to believe me or call ducktales. But I have been on NT since '05 and a few NTers on here know me in real life and they can vouch that I never lie. As a Bday gift my girl wanted to have a 3some with me, to which I turned it down, yes I turned down a 3some (I'll explain later).

First off OP, your girl and you have to be 100% completely comfortable with your sex life. And on top of that your girl has to feel as if you are her BFF during regular conversation and in the bed or it aint going to happen. Trust me my last 3 girlfriends have offered 3somes. The trick is to actually be good at sex. Bottom line, MOST men are horrible at sex Despite how bad NTers want to believe they are dope in the sheets, countless studies have proven otherwise.

here are some facts:

Dr. Drew

• 50-60% of women will never have an orgasm via intercourse and will require clitoral stimulation to climax.
  • 30% of women will have a reliable orgasm with intercourse.
  • 10% of women will orgasm with intercourse and could possibly have sequential orgasms.
  • 5% of women have true multiple orgasms only through intercourse and these women typically find oral sex uncomfortable.
Dr. Gail

Women take on average 20 minutes of stimulation and arousal to have an orgasm. Men take quite a bit less. Women also have more variation in what they find to be stimulating as well as having more difficulty defining exactly where and how stimulation works best. Only 20 percent of women are able to orgasm with intercourse alone, most women need some sort of direct clitoral stimulation.

Even with different percentages between Dr. Drew and Dr. Gail, the bottom line is .....men are horrible in bed. Like I stated previously all 3 of my last REAL girlfriends (not random jumpoffs) have offered 3somes. All 3 of them were prude as hell, meaning they wanted the lights off during sex, no oral, no doggystyle, no lingerie, no dirty talk, etc. Really really boring sex (dead fish). All 3 of them different types race, different lifestyles, different everything. The only thing in common was they were NEVER comfortable during sex, and RARELY had an orgasm

1. Chinese (current girl)
2. French, Brazilian, and Jamaican .......
eek.gif
(secretly miss her a little bit)
3. Typical white chick

Once when I was 18, I dated a chick who was 23 and offered to put it in her butt, but that's a story for another thread
laugh.gif

OP,
Talk to your female, an LISTEN. Do not be afraid to talk to her during sex, LET HER TAKE CONTROL. Figure out what makes her "insane" in bed and DO IT. Once you give her an amazing orgasm things will start to change immediately. My current girl never had an orgasm (hater NTers will say she was lying to me.
eyes.gif
) I became her best friend. And during sex I made her take control. Now during sex I can easily give her 2 orgasms in under 15 minutes.

Once my girl was comfortable we started openly talking about sexual issues. It started out small like, lingerie, oral, toys, watching pr0n, and she asked me all the time if guys liked 3somes or not. Then it moved on to heavier topics, anal, her kissing girls, spontaneous sex (ie sex behind the elevators at my apt building
pimp.gif
), and finally 3somes.

I let her her know that 3somes sound dope but its not needed to improve our sex life. You have to let them know its NOT crucial to the relationship, and if it did happen one day, you would be appreciative and not let it get to your head. Once she felt comfortable (word of the day), we would go out and party, and I kid you not NT, I would point to a girl and say "you think she's hot?" and my girl would reply "yes, you think I should kiss her?" and I would reply, "yes." And she would walk over to the girl and make out with her. Just like that, she went from prude to kissing girls, just for me.

Now, your girl is kissing other girls...3some is around the corner. BUT let me give you all some advice my brother told me:

"NEVER have a 3some with your main girl or any girl you truly love and care about (unless you know 100% it will never efect the relationship), NEVER have a 3some with your girl and a mutual friend. ALWAYS do it with a stranger. "

FOLLOW those rules, those rules are safe and will divert all problems that CAN or WILL come up later on in the relationship.

One thing you also got to remember is, your girl is NOT going to let you pick the girl. If you pick the girl than your GF will know you want to bang that girl, and if a your GF knows you want to bang another female, she will NEVER feel comfortable with you around that girl or comfortable enough to have a 3some with that girl. If your GF TRULY wants to give you a 3some she will pick the girl and trust me fellas, your girl is NEVER going to pick a girl she feels is hotter than her..........trust me.

The night my (current) girl wanted to give me a 3some, there was 4 potential female canidates. 3 of them were dimes and 1 was average.....guess which one my girl picked
indifferent.gif

The deal for the 3some was almost set in stone and then I remembered my brothers rule: Never have a 3some with someone you love. SO ultimately I turned it down because, my girl is dope and I love her, and just knowing that she was going to do that for me was enough for me. And plus I didnt like the average girl she picked. If my girl picked one of the dimes ....maybe I would have gone along with it
laugh.gif

But the white chick that offered a 3some, I didn't love, so I banged her and her BFF at the same time....and it was awesome. 1 blond, 1 brunette, 4 pink nips
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Cliffnotes for the lames:
-Be your girl's bff
-Make her comfortable in bed

*About 70% of women do not have orgasms during intercourse*

-Give her orasgms during intercourse
-Multiple Os wouldn't hurt
-Talk to her about your sex life
-listen to what she wants and she in turn will listen to what you want
-Do not seem too geeked up about 3somes
-Let your girl pick a female she wants to have a 3some with
-Enjoy

remember theses rules though or it could potentially %!#* your relationship up:

"NEVER have a 3some with your main girl or any girl your truly love and care about, NEVER have a 3some with your girl and a mutual friend. ALWAYS do it with a stranger. "

Also I have 0 pics of my Exes (They are called "ex" for a reason.) And plus none of them are my friends on FB. Sorry. And my current girl has been posted many times on NT, do some research.

Hope I helped

-The Juice

2ce24v6.jpg

^you had to quote all of that dude
Originally Posted by J23S

All you cats want 3somes but when your girl leaves you for another girl ya'll are gonna be sitting there like
30a45yd.gif
It's a possibility, not 100% likely

There is seriously too much thinking and planning going on here. There should be intoxicants involved. Money and Craigslist is your friend. That's how I did mine.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Take out the girl you're dating and her best girl friend. Have them meet up with you at your place--all ride together--and by the time you get back home at 3-4AM it's just a matter of making out with your girl in front of her friend.

Trust me
pimp.gif

And this sounds like the simplest solution. Dudes be thinking way too hard... I could see if you were tying to write a book or sum, but damn...This is NT.
That really only works if your girl and her friend are both skeezes. With a normal girl in that situation her friend would either A. Be hella uncomfortable or B. Joke around and tell you to wait til you get home or to get a room. Not only that, but your girl if she is a decent woman at least would probably feel uncomfortable with you tounging the %%++ out of her in front of her girl, unless they usually do stuff like that around each other which would make them skeezes

Originally Posted by Boot and Leg

There is seriously too much thinking and planning going on here. There should be intoxicants involved. Money and Craigslist is your friend. That's how I did mine.

laugh.gif
whatever works right?

I plan on getting into one very soon, I'm just going to bag two cute females who I know will be down and put them to the test, worst comes to worst I'll just take them both down at different times. Props to OJ for taking the virgins to school.

If your girl is the main obstacle stopping this from happen. You get another girl that's down and plan to semi-rape while she's in a vulnerable situation(tipsy, high, etc.). You start working on her spot and you have the other girl start eating her out. If it's good next time you won't even need any type of narcotic to aid you and she might initiate it herself.

I knew this chic hooked on 3somes to the point she was rarely having sex with only one other person
laugh.gif

You can get your girl to take a pic of her @%% with your screen name from an online forum in it, but you can't get her to have a threesome, lol

have a bi- girl that's a really good friend ....

my !*!!! chick stay asking me to come with her on her crazy sex weekends

386830230.jpg

Like stated before you gotta put in some work. in my case its with a JO at work that really likes her stripper friend. Lets just say im working really hard on this project
laugh.gif

enjoyed going through this thread, 3some will be accomplished before I die believe that

Originally Posted by J23S

All you cats want 3somes but when your girl leaves you for another girl ya'll are gonna be sitting there like
30a45yd.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the comments in here

Back
Top Bottom