best way to go to vaughan mills mall w/transit

just go to yorkdale mall and there is a bus there that brings you right to vaugn mills... u gotta catch the bus right outside the mall tho, just as soon as you exit yorkdale station the bus is like across the street

You can take a GO bus there, but I'm not sure the route though. I do know the YRT route.

- You can take the 85 16th/Rutherford Westbound and it stops at Vaughn Mills.
- You can take the 4 Major Mackenzie Westbound there. Also stops at Vaughn mills.
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

There's also the 20 route (YRT) from York University.
It depends where you are coming from.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

well take any TTC bus that goes north bound to Hwy 16th (which becomes Rutherford Road), from there take the 85 YRT west bound bus which makes a stop at the mall....keep in mind it's double fair

I wouldn't advise taking the TTC and all that. Last winter break me and a couple boys were really really really bored during one day and decided to mission it down there by taking TTC and it was flippin cold as hell and we went to Ossington station and took some bus from there. Once the bus got past a certain point we had to pay bus fare AGAIN. Then that bus left us at some random stop where we had to wait for another bus and there as a tiny bus shelter and we all crammed in it, and there was a small building like 10 feet away but the doors were locked and no one was inside...and had to wait for like half an hour for the bus to come then finally that bus dropped us off at Vaughan Mills. Over all it took like literally almost 2 hours to get to Vaughan mills it was ridiculous...never again lol especially in the middle of winter

^ Your experience is not going to apply to anyone because you never came prepared.
TEAM [Scrubs]

Depends on where you're located. If you can catch the TTC right off the bat, go to York Mills or Wilson, and catch the 165D or 165A Weston North. That will bring you to Weston and Rutherford, at which point you take the YRT 85 bus to the bus terminal in VMills. There's a GO bus from Yorkdale, and a couple YRTs coming from York Uni.
TEAM FREE KINGCRUX
Quote:
You know what? PSSH!! (And other assorted non-verbal signs of disagreement expressed through blowing of air)

The Nike Outlet is garbage & The Vault has kobe prices

not worth your time

nuff said.
Team Saugaour streets is clean

Quote:
The Lacoste outlet is pretty dope.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]

I agree with Jolly, I live just a few minutes from VMills and I barely go there. Probably because I've just about stopped buying Nikes and have more than enough Lacoste polos. Lacoste is okay, service is a coin toss. Sometimes you get a friendly associate that'd provide great help, others you'll get a lazy snob that won't help you even if you ask. Holt's is a good place to get a suit.

how about getting from finch station or the station at the mall (name?) on yonge and 407?
TEAM-AF-ONE​
x​
TEAMKINGKOOPA
x​
TeamWolfShirts

at least tell me how to get there :rolleyes
eyes.gif
TEAM-AF-ONE x Team Vintage Heat
TEAMKINGKOOPATeamWolfShirts

From Finch station, you can take the Viva Blue going North. After transfer to Rutherford 16th/Carvillle going West, it's the 85 I believe (YRT).
That route will take you to Vaughan Mills.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom